Hello Everyone! Kainreaver back from the Dead at your service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kainreaver

Jul 1, 2013
Hi everyone!

I'm Kainreaver and I used to hang around here around 3/4 years ago, unfortunately the whole master studies thing and then working life slapped me in the face fairly hard XD.
Things have settled down and now that I somehow have a shell of a life, I am back from the otaku graveyard :P!
So below goes a slightly modified version of my initial introduction of 2013 (not much really changed xD) ^^.

I'm Kainreaver,
A 26 years old french otaku guy who's desperately trying to learn japanese. ^^
I love all kind of anime even if psychological and/or horror anime tend to be my favorites (I do love me a bit of "slice of life" anime from time to time though ^^)
My main passion is the touhou universe, both as a fan and a player.
Anyhow, I hope to get along with you all. (^_^)
see you on the board!

It's good to be back :)

Hi and welcome back to our little and nice place called ASF, Kainreaver!

Have many fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^_^?

Thanks for the welcome Nanashi, it has been forever :D (I am afraid my Japanese hasn't made huge progress since the last time :wasclose:) ! But happy to be here ^^ :alice_happy:

I definitely will ^^. :goodtea:

Well, you'll sure sooner or later the with the Japanese get, have more faith^_^!

And okay, where then move ahead and have fun...:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?