Hello Everyone! I'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

draniz

Jan 5, 2014
Hello everyone :hi:
I'm draniz from Malaysia
First of all, I'm not very good in english, if you not understand i'm really sorry for it :canthear:

About myself:
Birth: 18/5/1993

Interest:
-Gadget
-Cars

My hobby:
-Watch Anime
I have collected more than 200 anime title in my external 1TB, free space left only 100GB. Damn! need to buy another storage for this year anime.

-Hear Music
Most of the music are Japan and English.

-Playing Game
Most of the game I like are from Japan company like SQUARE ENIX, CAPCOM, NAMCO, and etc.

-Playing Visual Novel :evillaugh:
This one I don't know how to explain.

-Drawing
Actually I have retired from draw long ago because of busy studying at college, maybe 1 day I will back drawing. My drawing not so beautiful sometime it so ugly, :swearveng: Most of the drawing I refer from someone else and I draw it back. It does not mean i'm steel someone else art, it mean I really amazed his/her art style. I like drawing style from Japan.

-Reading Manga, Doujin :evillaugh:

That all about myself, feel free to ask me.
And add me if you like about me. Maybe we could share.

Welcome to ASF draniz

nj8.gif

Check the Spam section or Forum Games if you feel like it and nice to meet you.

There is also a new game in my signature, you may want to check it out.

ASF-teamへようこそ, draniz!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice:

- Don't worry about your English skills, because none of the world is perfect, okay? - Where then yours so far enough is.
- [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION];...:goodtea:~>

Reactions: oilaolenm
Welcome to AS draniz~

Hmm.. you mean copying drawings of artists you like?~ Its sort of something natural to do really~ Helps you improve and the such~

Drop by the spam and games if you find time~

Hi, draniz! I got the call from nanashi a bit late because I had an outing today, sorry! Hope you'll find whatever AS offers good enough for you, and see you around the forums...especially the spam section. :thumbup:

Thanks all for dropping by, I will check spam and game section later because this morning is my FIRST day to work...
Need to sleep now or I gonna wake up late...:sleepmoon:

Welcome to ASF [MENTION=81146]draniz[/MENTION]; sry for being a bit late :runhappy:

Hello and welcome to ASF draniz ~ :fluteangel:

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

WELCOME to AS,draniz!
i'm from JAPAN
:・(*>▽<*)ゞ・:よろしくお願いします

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.