Hello everyone, I'm Kainreaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

kainreaver

Jul 1, 2013
Hello everyone,

I'm Kainreaver,
A 23 years old french otaku guy who's desperatly trying to learn japanese. ^^
I love all kind of anime even if psychological and/or horror anime tend to be my favorites (I do love me a bit of "slice of life" anime from time to time though ^^)
My main passion is the touhou universe, both as a fan and a player.
Anyhow, I hope to get along with you all. (^_^)
see you on the board!

welcome to ASF kain! im sure you'll fit in here nicely! feel free to drop by the sections you are interested in! drop by the game section if you want to meet some of the more active people too!

Welcome to Anime-Sharing Forum, kainreaver. I hope you enjoy your stay here and do drop by the LPW to meet our more active member of the forum for a chat! If you need help, don't hesitate to ask!

ASF-teamにようこそ, kainreaver!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

みんあ、有り難う ^^
Thanks for the warm welcome! (^_^)
@nanashi1 : ok, got it, no problem! ^^

Hey welcome in. :)

Yeah drop by the spam/games sometime, and if you want practice try chatting in Japanese and see if anyone else wants to try. ;)

Thanks ^^! I took a look over the japanese chat, and... 何も分からない ^^ (Well actually, thanks to the kanjis, I understand the glimpse of almost each pots but it's still far beyond my level ^^). Still, It gives me even more reasons to continue to study japanese in order to be able to chat when I'll get better at it ^^.

Thanks ^^! I took a look over the japanese chat, and... 何も分からない ^^ (Well actually, thanks to the kanjis, I understand the glimpse of almost each pots but it's still far beyond my level ^^). Still, It gives me even more reasons to continue to study japanese in order to be able to chat when I'll get better at it ^^.
Don't worry Kainreaver, Japanese is actually a easy language: If you basics know, then have you not more to fear... Well then, lot luck in your study way... In Japanese: Ganbatte, ne...:goodtea:~>

Thanks you very much for you encouragements ^^.
I do know the basics, now I'm learning the dreaded kanjis through the Anki method.
For now, I'd say it is quite effective. I hope I'll get better in a year or two ^^.

Thanks you very much for you encouragements ^^.
I do know the basics, now I'm learning the dreaded kanjis through the Anki method.
For now, I'd say it is quite effective. I hope I'll get better in a year or two ^^.
Well, then lear it to first the syllables of Japanese -> where then to Kana's (Hiragana/Katakana) move -> Where then to Kanji's = That is my recommendation for your study way, try it...:goodtea:~>

I completely agree with you :) . Actually I already know ひらがなとカタカナ . I'm simply trying to learn the kanjis for now. ^^
(Its 's been 6 years since I started learning japanese.
However I have not been able to study japanese for 2 years because of my main studies ^^"
...so I forgot nearly all the kanjis I was learning ^^" )

(Its 's been 6 years since I started learning japanese.
However I have not been able to study japanese for 2 years because of my main studies ^^"
...so I forgot nearly all the kanjis I was learning ^^" )
Well, in this case have you no another choice, as your Japanese skills to rebut, and update...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
...And I learn, or learned since about almost 10 years Japanese, what for me the language already familiar is...:goodtea:~>

I don't mind spending another 5 years learning japanese :) . After all, Japanese is a really interresting language :) . That's why I will not give up :D.

I don't mind spending another 5 years learning japanese :) . After all, Japanese is a really interresting language :) . That's why I will not give up :D.
Well, then don't give up, and make it further so...:goodtea:~>

:hi: kainreaver,
nice to meet you and welcome to ASF.
I hope that you will have fun here with the rest of us and all the best :bye:.

Hello and welcome to ASF kainreaver~ :cheering:

An advise that can be ignored if you want to, don't learn jap "desperately"
Do it.. "relaxingly"

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Welcome to AS Kainreaver~

Hmm drop by the spams sometime~

Touhou ish quite nice... if only i can get through a game without dying... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.