Hello everyone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivan_rf

Socially Awkward Newbie
Elite Member
Sep 16, 2012
こにちわ !!
My name is Ivan_RF, nice to meet you everybody :D. it's been a month since i joined this forum. well, i found this forum somehow while i was looking for some VN and on the internet :lmao: . It feels good to be part of the community. Looking forward to you guys all !

Oops, i almost forgot to say few things about myself.
My hobby is studying language, playing games and recently (6 or maybe 7) months ago i started to draw some stuff. Well, being an illustrator or an concept artist is also one of my ambition, being an amateur artist is fine too since this is an hobby :). Also, i also love to study foreign language, for now i only quite fluent with German and a bit japanese (most problems are with the kanji).

i think that's all, or not... so can i get a suggestion where should i start ?

Welcome to A-S, Ivan_RF..... Enjoy your time/stay here....

Drop by the Spam/Game section when you have time.... Nice to meet you....:D

Hmm.... You like learning language, so why don't you drop by the lesson section to improve your japaneses....

Hello and welcome to AS Ivan_RF~
I'm sure you will have a good time here, everyone is nice and helpful~
Most of the chatting goes on in the spam/games section so check it out~

こにちわ !!
My name is Ivan_RF, nice to meet you everybody :D. it's been a month since i joined this forum. well, i found this forum somehow while i was looking for some VN and on the internet :lmao: . It feels good to be part of the community. Looking forward to you guys all !

Oops, i almost forgot to say few things about myself.
My hobby is studying language, playing games and recently (6 or maybe 7) months ago i started to draw some stuff. Well, being an illustrator or an concept artist is also one of my ambition, being an amateur artist is fine too since this is an hobby :). Also, i also love to study foreign language, for now i only quite fluent with German and a bit japanese (most problems are with the kanji).

i think that's all, or not... so can i get a suggestion where should i start ?

Welcome in the ASF-ship, ivan_rf~!

Have lot fun with us or with your beloved things, and feel you easy good about the time...~

PS.: And German~? (Is one my native language...) And Japanese~? Ore wa yoku nihongo de wakatteru da yo~

Last edited:
Reactions: ivan_rf
Welcome to AS Ivan_RF~

Hmm yes come by the spam/games~ Or else :traitor:

Artists~ Hmm Graphics showcase would work if you want to show off a bit ;p

Welcome to AS Ivan_RF~

Hmm yes come by the spam/games~ Or else :traitor:

Artists~ Hmm Graphics showcase would work if you want to show off a bit ;p

yeah, the spam section looks interesting :D.
I'm still not pretty confident about my works though, since i've just started to draw few months ago..

Welcome in the ASF-ship, ivan_rf~!

Have lot fun with us or with your beloved things, and feel you easy good about the time...~

PS.: And German~? (Is one my native language...) And Japanese~? Ore wa yoku nihongo ge wakatteru da yo~

whoooa :surprised: for real ? awesome. btw Nice to meet you nanashi-senpai:runhappy:

Welcome to ASF ivan_rf ~
Drop by game n spam section if you have time
Nice to meet you and see you arround ;3

Welcome to ASF ivan_rf ~
Drop by game n spam section if you have time
Nice to meet you and see you arround ;3

Nice to meet you Neko-senpai, see you around :D

ASF ni o-kaeri, [MENTION=33414]ivan_rf[/MENTION];-kun~!

Kimi wa dou~?

eeto.. gomen, watashi wa rikai shite imasen :reallyconfused:.. engurishu onegaisimasu ? watashi wo nihongo wa warui :forsaken:

it's still hard for me when i use it to communicate with other person :reallydespaired:

Eigo no ho ga suki ni shiro hoshii de janai deshou...~ Ma ii...~

Don't mind [MENTION=33414]ivan_rf[/MENTION];-kun, your Japanese will sometimes sure better...~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha