Hello everyone! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

melbeanpo

Jul 10, 2011
Hello everyone! My name is Melvin and I live in the US~
I've been watching anime ever since I was a kid starting with whatever was available to me in channels like Cartoon Network so I watched like Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Gundam Wing, and Sailor moon as a kid. I pretty much kept doing that until I finally got broadband internet around 2008 (yes.... quite late...). So I'm still quite a noob when it comes to anime >.< Lets see what else... oh! For the first time in my life I attended Anime Expo this year and it was quite fun! Though I mostly went for the musical idols (Hatsune Miku, Maon Kurosaki, Kalafina, Nirgilis) xD But because of Maon I got into High School of the Dead <3 Well I think thats all I can think of for the moment~ I hope I'll get along with everyone here! :D

Howdy Melv. Welcome to ASF.
Come to the Spam Section, that's where most the actions are.

Somebody will come shortly with a list of questionnaire for you to answer. :P
BTW, which state are you from?

*Seriously fellas, I saw 20 views in this tread, but nobody bother to greet him?!*

oh. hello there.. nice to meet you .. welcome to anime sharing forum..

interview perhaps..?

:059: Hi!~ Feel free to mingle with us. a short intro remains short not unless expanded XD just for a quick interview:

Q. How did you come up with that username?
Q. Are you Male or Female?
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
Q. What are your favorite songs?
Q. How did you find AS?
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
Q. What are your hobbies?
Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
Q. Are you a student?
Q. How old are you?
Q. What are your favorite foods?
Q. What Languages do you speak?
Q. What's your current relationship status (optional)
Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?

if you got any questions/comments/suggestions feel free to do so, we'd do the best we can answer all of them. hopefully this breaks the barrier :) be active , keep posting and enjoy your stay.

See ya :967339c1:

Howdy Melv. Welcome to ASF.
Come to the Spam Section, that's where most the actions are.

Somebody will come shortly with a list of questionnaire for you to answer. :P
BTW, which state are you from?

Thanks for welcoming me! :D
I'm sure I'll get myself posting there soon enough! xD

oh. hello there.. nice to meet you .. welcome to anime sharing forum..

interview perhaps..?

Q. How did you come up with that username? : It was a terrible joke using Filipino grammar that my friend came up with xD
Q. Are you Male or Female? : Male
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites? : I'm pretty much looking for anything with Miyuki Sawashiro (High School of the Dead was the catalyst to all this) and alot of the animes I grew up with that I mentioned are my faves :)
Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character? : Just because of High School of the Dead Saeko Busujima is one of them. And because I feel like Konata from Lucky star is the dream (yet female) version of me she's another one of my faves <3
Q. What kind of music do you listen to? : Alot of Japanese idol music (Morning Musume, any group from Hello!Project, AKB48, Maon Kurosaki, Nana Mizuki, Hatsune Miku, etc)
Q. What are your favorite songs? Ohhhh there are waaaayyyy to many to list but some worth mentioning would definitely be Fuss Fuzz by Maon Kurosaki, Unbreakable by Nana Mizuki, River by AKB48, and Koko ni Iruzee by Morning Musume
Q. How did you find AS? : After Anime Expo I really wanted to see if anyone had the stream of the Mikunopolis Concert and the Giving Day concert so I came by here and found them :D
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play? : Ummm I'm not sure what Visual Novels are actually @_@ But I usually play RPGs and Strategy games
Q. What are your hobbies? Internet junkie man.... on the computer 12-14 hours a day! xD
Q. What kind of stuff do you like? : Stuff? hmmm I like pretty much anything that has to do with the culture of Japan
Q. Are you a student? : Yeah, I'm in College atm~
Q. How old are you? :18
Q. What are your favorite foods? : RAMEN AND PIZZA <3
Q. What Languages do you speak? : English, basic tagalog, and basic japanese
Q. What's your current relationship status (optional) : hehehe single as usual
Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese? : I can pretty much read most Hiragana and katakana
Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime? : Well beyond the obvious like art style and who writes the stories. They both go under the category of animated shows

Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play? : Ummm I'm not sure what Visual Novels are actually @_@ But I usually play RPGs and Strategy games

If you've watch The World God Only Know, you'll probably a lil' idea what Virtual Novel are.
To explain what VN is would required my to quote or link Wiki, but I wouldn't coz bad & slow internet connection tend to make me lazy.
But you can check most of them at the Downloads and Requests > Hentai Games. Thou you can found other type of games in there beside VN.

Ahhhhh my friend has mentioned TWGOK several times to me. Maybe I should check it out now xD
Oh hentai eh? Are there VN's that arent hentai? (Not really big on it xD)

oh and to answer your other question from before I'm from California

I'm sure there are non Hentai VN out there, but I don't know any, though.
If you got some VN that you wanted to DL but not available in the forum, you could make a request in the Request tread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.