Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceupysee8

Aug 19, 2012
I've been a fan of Anime-Sharing for a while (though as a lurker) and just decided to sign up. My goal right now is to learn Japanese, though I really only just started. Hope to get along with everyone!:D

Hello and welcome to Anime Share Have fun!!! oh and learn Japanese? Lol that's my goal to^^

Welcome to Anime Sharing, Ceupysee8~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Start with Hiragana, then move on to Katakana, Kanji is last.

You guys are fast lol. This is really the first time I've ever signed up on a blog, so this is new to me too.
I've already learned the kana. I'm doing Heisig's method - I know about 1300 kanji now, so that's pretty good progress in a month and a half.

welcome aboard my friend :D

enjoy downloading ,searching ,spamming and lurking :ninja:

may you have good luck :rolleyes:

as they say

"take it , hold it , love it ~"
smilebycraive.gif

Welcome to AS Ceupysee8~

Drop by the spam/games if you have time xD

Hmm im attempting to learn japanese though probably not putting as much effort as i can...

welcome to AS forum Ceupysee8 ...hmm...japanese,,,yeah let's learn it together man..

enjoy your stay :thumbup:

Welcome into the japanese world of AS., Ceupysee8!

Have lot fun here and search your chanse.

Kimi wa boku to issho ni nihongo wo manabi ni naritai dekiru, ...... tabun kimi ga hoshii yo ne~

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone~ you're all awesome! (at above) I only barely understood what you said there lol, but I think I got most of it. "Together, you and I, want to see the fireworks in Japan... You probably wish it, right?"
... How close was I? I have a feeling I'm way off :P.

Hmm... I might not be able to come here that often, since the every computer in my house is still stuck on dial up. I have an air card, but the signal is so bad in my room that it overheats after five minutes and automatically disconnects. It's a real pain in the @%#.
I'd have to carry my computer out of my room just to use it ><.

Anyways, glancing around here and there, this forum seems pretty fun ^^

No! my dear [MENTION=31325]Ceupysee8[/MENTION]...

Not "Together, you and I, want to see the (fireworks in Japan)... You probably wish it, right?"

Right: We learn together become (manabi ni naritai...). Manabi or manabu for learn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.