Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exaelia

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
I've made many mistakes. I learned that today. No need for details, just that someone broke my heart today. So I would like to start over with all of you. Hi, my name is Amanda. I'm 14 years old and I have trouble making friends, and keeping them too. I am diagnosed with clinical depression, as well as ADHD. For those who don't know what ADHD is, it's Attention Deficit Hyper-active Disorder. My mom and I are working really hard to help me lessen the effects. I take medicine in the morning, which also helps a lot. I know that this information is totally not needed, but I think that it will help everyone understand why I act the way I do sometimes. And for those who are confused, I do have a Russian Dwarf Hamster who is about one and a half years old named Pickles. He likes to run on wheel and sleep. I may seem like I have no patience, because sometimes I don't. But I hope you can all give me a chance. I really think this is a wonderful website, and I'm hoping to expand my Gintoki fanclub, if I can figure out how to invite members. I guess I'll figure it out eventually. In the meantime, I hope to develop close relationships with you all that will last a very long time. Oh, and I'm also terrible at ending things, and this post being one of them. So this is the end of my post. I hope it helped you learn more about who I am. I feel like a just wrote an essay.

oh Exaelia is sweet of course we can be friends~

so welcome again and hope we get along for sure.

I hope that everyone understands a little more about me, and thanks Ralium.♥

We'll be there to help in your time of need whenever and whatever we can (do).

Expand a Gintoki fan club... I like the idea, but how about a Gintama fan club as a whole? I'm pretty sure you'd get more members.

Is your hamster, Pickles, doing okay?

Thanks for your concern, and I believe he's getting a bit better. I'm still worried, as a mother always is. But I can also make a Gintama fanclub, but I wanted to make a Gintoki fanclub too. As long as all of the members understand that I am going to marry him. And thank you so muhc for your support.

i see. :goodtea:

maa~ everything will work out.

and welcome to ASF.

Hello to you and welcome~

Write what you feel is necessary to convey your thoughts. Sometimes it takes away stress and opens up a new side to you.

Please enjoy your stay even further and have more sweet treats coming your way~

Your Gintoki Group is 'invite only'. There is an option called 'Admin Tools' to edit what kind of group you have by selecting 'Edit Group'.

Also, below the 'Edit Group' option is the 'Pending & Inviting Members' option.

Hope that helps.

1bf1b4fcc8d37b15c193b3f5305ff88f.jpg

De... i can't say anything but,
Welcome back to ASF Exaelia
/me hugs Exaelia :3

Welcome back to Anime Sharing, Exaelia~!
Enjoy your stay once again and have fun.

Oh, some of the other members know about my small case of ADHD. I also have multiple personalities, some of the members have seen them. And I am addicted to sweets.

Hellos again Exaelia :3
As far as im concerned you just seemed like an energetic girl xD
/me huggles Exaelia~

Well i didn't reply to your 1st intro thread so i think i'll take this opportunity now.

:hi: I'm Daisy

Welcome to the forum Lia, (Your name was too long in my eyes so i decided to give you a nick)

We may not have got on well before, It was me; not you.
But this where we start a fresh? :hi:

Drop by the spam and game section when ever you feel you need to lift the boredom.

Ciao~

Well hope that we can help with whatever problems there may be :3

Endings... yes its quite difficult to end stuff so i usually just leave it without a decent ending xD

How can someone not give a Like to such a thread :bigeyes:

Hi again Exaelia :hi:

sorry if i see your thread just now, i don't really check the Introductions section alot.

you may hate me for not paying much attention to you (i thought you was joking with us most of the time)

But if you can forgive me it will be great

as for being friends
remeber that you still in my friends list from the day you register here :hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。