Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcencielfw

May 2, 2016
I am new in this community so I would like to introduce myself, but first I'm not a native English speaker so I apologize if I make some error writing.
I love otome games, anime and manga and everything about reverse harem and boys love. I like asian drama too (chinese, japanese, korean and thai).
I visited Japan three times already and I love it. This year I hope to visit Thailand :) .
Nice to meet you!

Hi and welcome to our little place called ASF, arcencielfw!

Have many fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^-^?

Reactions: arcencielfw
Welcome to Anime-sharing, arcencielfw, I hope you enjoy your time here~ By the way, your English is really good so I wouldn't worry about it :P And it's nice to meet you too!
MV7XVZ.png

Welcome to AS arcencielfw~

Dont worry about your english ;p Most of the chatting here isnt formal anyhow :3 Drop by the spam and games if you find time~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/