Hello, everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexeon

Ace MS Pilot
Elite Member
Feb 20, 2011
I found this site while looking for subs of .hack//Quantum and found them through Google on this site. After catching up on my .hack, I decided to have a look around the place and it looks like a nice and active community, but at the same time, not too big like other places (like that huge monstrosity that is Gaia) which is how I like it.

A bit about me: Im into anime and videogames and am currently studying Computer Science in college. I dont know what type of work I want to do but I might give videogame design a shot (everyone says that but its worth trying once or twice, right?) Anyway, my work future is still pretty far away.

So thats it, I came for the anime and stayed for the conversation.

Hello and welcome to AS. ^^ Hope you have fun here. :P

Another .hack fan then? (i prefer the games though) =P

Also... Good luck on the videogame design work. (if you decide doing that anyway)

Funny Edward avatar btw. xD

Hi Alexeon,

Welcome to the site. Looks like you gonna hate us when we got big enough ^^, but that's still "pretty far away" too I guess lol.

Enjoy your stay~

Welcome to AS, Alexeon. ^^
Coming for the anime and staying for the conversations sounds like a very good deal. :p Hope you'll enjoy your stay here and remember the hentai section is off-limits until you turn 18. :whistle:

Thank you everyone.

@corocoro, good thing Im 21, then. :D

@BlueMage, the first four games are alright (Im on the second one) but the GU games are the best. I just wish they made an MMO like The World.

@Checkmate, well I dont like big communities because its harder to get into them. If this place becomes really big after Ive already made some friends then I wont mind.

Ah, I misinterpreted your comment about working being in the far future then, my bad. ;)

Welcome to AS, Alexeon~ ^^

Like Blue, I onle like playing the game and haven't yet watch anime of the .hack animes xD

Hope you will enjoy your time here and have fun with us. ;)
Stop by the LPW and come have a chat with us if you have some time.

@corocoro, well, I am working right now but not in a computer field. Thats what I meant. I can see how you got confused though.

Thank you all for the welcome.

Welcome to ASF, Alexeon.
Hope you have lots of fun with us here.

I wish you best of luck on becoming a game designer. We could use more game designers to make lots of games out there. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?