Hello everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hentaicrazy

Trusted Member
Dec 23, 2011
:hi: Maybe it's time I introduce myself in at least one forum of the many I frequent in... :dthumbup:

So, my name says everything :fullblush:, but I would like to give you some more information.
I'm 22 and I live in and come from Germany. I'm going to start studying informatics in the near future.
Don't know what more to say right now, so I just want to add, that I really like your forum, especially the part, which is part of my name as well :blushhappy:

I hope I'm going to post more often in the future, so I'm pleased to meet you and have a nice day everyone!

P.S. Fight SOPA and PIPA! :punched: and I love those smileys :samuraihero:

:goodluck: :bye:

Last edited:
Welcome to ASF, shimapan hentaicrazy.
Have fun in the forum.

I say, interesting ava you got there.

:hi: Maybe it's time I introduce myself in at least one forum of the many I frequent in... :dthumbup:

So, my name says everything :fullblush:, but I would like to give you some more information.
I'm 22 and I live in and come from Germany. I'm going to start studying informatics in the near future.
Don't know what more to say right now, so I just want to add, that I really like your forum, especially the part, which is part of my name as well :blushhappy:

I hope I'm going to post more often in the future, so I'm pleased to meet you and have a nice day everyone!

Really awesome [MENTION=12361]hentaicrazy[/MENTION]

Ill hope youll get many friends here to!

enjoy your stay at Anime-Sharing

P.S Howdy neighboor! xD i live in sweden just across the ocean.. XD

And ecchi is nothing bad belive me.... (im not bad) so conclusion ecchi is normal XD

Really awesome [MENTION=12361]hentaicrazy[/MENTION]

Ill hope youll get many friends here to!

enjoy your stay at Anime-Sharing

P.S Howdy neighboor! xD i live in sweden just across the ocean.. XD

And ecchi is nothing bad belive me.... (im not bad) so conclusion ecchi is normal XD

It's a small world and the internet makes it look even smaller :D

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] no problem :D

Last edited:
Welcome Mista Hentai. Loving your Avatar .____. Fits your name. Hahahaha Well welcome to AS and have fun ^_^. I assume your gonna be in the ecchi corner and spam section sooner or later :wasclose:

Spam section? wha? but its not ecchi or anything in there (unless you mean certain people) xD Oh wells everyone seems to drift there sooner or later though how long they stay differs :3
Welcome to AS hentaicrazy~

Welcome to AS hentaicrazy ~
I like uh... your name and avi :runaway:
Enjoy your stay here and have fun
:bye:

Lots of smileys everywhere. Nice to meet you. Enjoy your day and have fun.

See you around.

This is an intro page. Not a chatting page. IRC i'm always online. Mfw. Sorry hentaicrazy for this unnecessary post.

thank you [MENTION=12361]hentaicrazy[/MENTION]

wow welcome to the forum... that's all! dismissed! , i hate sopa and pipa =((

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?