Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

catp92

Sep 30, 2015
hmmmm.... i'm not really good at introduction but here goes

i'm from Jakarta, Indonesia and if there's one word to describe me i'm a real hikkikomori :D (not what you expect from 24 year old guy).well, it's not like i'm anti social. i do enjoy hanging out with my friends & family but i more appreciate & enjoy my "self time". there are people who energetic by being around people and there's me who need "recharge" my energy from socializing. i spend my time alone playing VN & games on my PC (currently finishing mad max), browsing 9gag, watch anime, and browsing hentai (especially h-manga/doujin) :rolleyes:

i've been an anime lover since middle school, i even still remember the first time i watch loveless (not knowing that was yaoi anime) or kashimashi (also not knowing that it was yuri anime, which make me interested in yuri/shoujo ai genre :D). and fast forward to 2012, that's when i first play VN by chance via craneanime site, which was Majikoi! and i instantly hooked on it from then on. and since 2014 my VN source was one of the member of anime-sharing on sukebei.nyaa

well, i think that's all for my introduction. yoroshiku onegai shimasu :)

Well, welcome to ASF, catp92 !

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay?

hmmmm.... i'm not really good at introduction but here goes

i'm from Jakarta, Indonesia and if there's one word to describe me i'm a real hikkikomori :D (not what you expect from 24 year old guy).well, it's not like i'm anti social. i do enjoy hanging out with my friends & family but i more appreciate & enjoy my "self time". there are people who energetic by being around people and there's me who need "recharge" my energy from socializing. i spend my time alone playing VN & games on my PC (currently finishing mad max), browsing 9gag, watch anime, and browsing hentai (especially h-manga/doujin) :rolleyes:

i've been an anime lover since middle school, i even still remember the first time i watch loveless (not knowing that was yaoi anime) or kashimashi (also not knowing that it was yuri anime, which make me interested in yuri/shoujo ai genre :D). and fast forward to 2012, that's when i first play VN by chance via craneanime site, which was Majikoi! and i instantly hooked on it from then on. and since 2014 my VN source was one of the member of anime-sharing on sukebei.nyaa

well, i think that's all for my introduction. yoroshiku onegai shimasu :)

Oh you're just an Introvert dude,I'm like you too :goodtea:

I need more alone time then other's :goodtea: well anyway's welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。