Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryachu

Dec 12, 2011
Hello there everybody ^^

My name is Ryan, but I also go by Rya or Ryachu. I'm 19, male, and I am generally quiet and shy.. but regardless, I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone here! I work as a Repair Technician and attend college for general studies but you can always find me watching anime or reading a good manga in my free time.

I've heard from earlier introductions a lot about the spam section... That will have to be my first stop tomorrow since it's a bit late tonight! Lots to studying to do for finals :learning:

It's nice too meet you. :fulfilled:

Welcome to AS Ryan :3 That spam section stuff is probably because a majority or the welcoming people are spammers too XD Im usually quiet and shy too irl (and i mean very quiet and shy) Anyhow i should probably be studying right now :/

Welcome to ASF, Rya.
Have fun in the forum.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] You're lying.:lecture: You spam more within 3 months than I have in 1 year.:swearveng:

Its only 56 days gosh XD Havent reached anywhere near three months and what does spamming have to do with me being shy irl?

Haha such an interesting bunch! :surprised:
I think I'll be quite comfortable here at ASF (And maybe develop some spamming habits as well :D)

Thanks for the welcomes Sam, Ciao, AzuAzu, Alex!

Yeah :/ Who would do such a horrible thing to poor alex :evillaugh:
Oh hey look another biker coming by :biker::punchout:

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] You sure seem like to add salt to my wound, wouldn'tcha?:foreveralone:

But i didnt run you over the second time I mean i didnt run you over, ever D: That was probably some evil hearted person that liked dressing up as people and playing pranks like that guy over there
----->:runhappy: Isnt he just the picture of evilnessness?

Sam's bike officially scares me.. :deadsad:

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]: Part of me was saying that that wasn't your name and that I should take it litterally, but I never listen to that part lol. Sorry! :ohnoes:

Ciao is hi in french or something and it seems to have spread (not sure if it was originally french though but it was in the textbook)

Ciao is hi in french or something and it seems to have spread (not sure if it was originally french though but it was in the textbook)
Ciao is more like Bye in Spanish. I know that since my dad speaks fluent spanish :o

Also, Welcome and enjoy your stay! =D

Welcome to ASF . Have fun on Spam Section and Don't forget read rules before post here !

Apparently Ciao is from some venetian language or something and (in english) could mean either hello or bye

But I've always thought that Ciao mean bye in Italian, bye in French is Au Revour (dunno how to spell).
Hej Da is bye is Svenska (Swedish).

Apparently theres multiple ways to say goodbye in french au revoir is something like till we meet again, salut means till whenever, salut can mean hi or bye, and ciao is bye i think not sure if its itallian but i could be =.=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread