Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicissitudo

Dec 21, 2014
Hello there!

I'm new here and I hope to spend nice time in the community!
I'm already subscribed in other forums and I'm a quite (not too much) active user!

Just being honest! :P

As a background I've worked in a publishing house for a while (around a year and half) and I've been working on several mangas/comix in general. Yes, I'm a graphic designer!

I don't really like to do graphics on/for forums because generally I spend here some of my free time and I'd like to be off to work. However, if you are desperately looking for something don't hesitate to send me a PM! I can't guarantee when you'll get the answer though! :P

I can provide help Adobe software in general, expecially Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator!

Hi! :D

hi Vicissitudo~~~!!! :korokke_hiya: welcome to this friendly neighbourhood! :D hope you have tons of fun here! :)

Well, welcome to ASF Vicissitudo!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time with us as well...^_^!!!

Edit: Then is the Creativity Corner the right place for you - There can you some your works show/post, if you wanna^_^!

Edit2: In which manga did you worked?

Well, welcome to ASF Vicissitudo!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time with us as well...^_^!!!

Edit: Then is the Creativity Corner the right place for you - There can you some your works show/post, if you wanna^_^!

Edit2: In which manga did you worked?

I worked in an european publishing house which used to purchase rights fro japan and convert existing comics to our national format. So we didn't make anything "new" except translations, adapting the format (fixing all printing issues that comes with resampling such as moirè effect etc), ink calibrations, changing all the onomatopoeia from japanese to our lang, balloons, cover design, reconstructions etc.

I've worked a lot with DC comics as well as Dark Horse (Hellboy, Abe Sapiens, Sin City, 300, V for Vendetta etc..) but also a good amount of manga such as Kagemusha, Chrono Crusade, Ganon, Tensai Family Company, Georgie, Pollon etc..

It was a while ago so I don't remember all of them! ^^'

Now I'm working as a project manager / art director in a different society so nothing related to comics anymore.

I worked in an european publishing house which used to purchase rights fro japan and convert existing comics to our national format. So we didn't make anything "new" except translations, adapting the format (fixing all printing issues that comes with resampling such as moirè effect etc), ink calibrations, changing all the onomatopoeia from japanese to our lang, balloons, cover design, reconstructions etc.

I've worked a lot with DC comics as well as Dark Horse (Hellboy, Abe Sapiens, Sin City, 300, V for Vendetta etc..) but also a good amount of manga such as Kagemusha, Chrono Crusade, Ganon, Tensai Family Company, Georgie, Pollon etc..

It was a while ago so I don't remember all of them! ^^'

Now I'm working as a project manager / art director in a different society so nothing related to comics anymore.

Awesome/interesting past what you had... - But if I one still ask can: For which company (At the DC don't need to answer, because I'm no DC-fan)...?

I'll then a eye on you throw...:goodtea:

Awesome/interesting past what you had... - But if I one still ask can: For which company (At the DC don't need to answer, because I'm no DC-fan)...?

I'll then a eye on you throw...:goodtea:

For which company I was working?
I'm not really up for revealing that since I sadly had a terrible end-up with them. They weren't paying me and still trying to exploit me as much as possible. For me was a good school/traningship cause I was fresh graduated but beside that I haven't a good memory.

Also I would stay a bit anonymous since you never know who you can meet! :P

Anyway, it was a small company in my country, nothing famous/notorious. I stated it just to give a better introduction of myself! :)

Hope you'll agree!

For which company I was working?
I'm not really up for revealing that since I sadly had a terrible end-up with them. They weren't paying me and still trying to exploit me as much as possible. For me was a good school/traningship cause I was fresh graduated but beside that I haven't a good memory.

Also I would stay a bit anonymous since you never know who you can meet! :P

Anyway, it was a small company in my country, nothing famous/notorious. I stated it just to give a better introduction of myself! :)

Hope you'll agree!

Oh, then was a trauma event at you, but on the same time did you at least some interesting experiences made - Even if some bad events was... But this did you sure stronger made than earlier...^_^

Hmm... Okay, I'll your will accept...:goodtea: ...:evillaugh: Your device is hacked, I know now where you are... Be careful... Jk!!!

uwaa~ hi there fellow GD :D
but I'm still not good enough on Photoshop and Indesign...hope you can teach me if you have time XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.