Hello Everyone !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onineko

Elite Member
Elite Member
Apr 4, 2013
Hello !
After pretty long time I decided to make my post and introduce myself x)
I made this account few mounths ago already, but then I wasn't sure if I could spend more time here. Was just looking for any information a game (Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidy 3). Now I get here again while looking for "Scourge or the Evil" and logged in to thank for uploading it :D
So I stayed for a little longer and find my place in forum games \(^_^)/
Also gonna try to discuss a little about some mangas and anime that I'm watching/reading or I did finnish them.
As you can probably say just thanks to this few sentences, english is not my main language and there's far to call my ability to speak in this language a perfect ^^ But I hope you will be able to understand what am I talking about :3
I hope I will enjoy the time I spend with you and I will be able to find here even more goodies that I would be looking for ;)

P.S.
In my signature I hide a link to my soup, that is maninly anime-style graphic collection (best graphic I find in the net, according to my taste) :3 Hope it's not illegal to put a link like that ^^

Reactions: ghandbagscoach
Welcome to ASF Onineko
:cheering:
Check the Spam section or Forum Games if you feel like it and nice to meet you.

There is also a new game in my signature, you may want to check it out.

Edit: I'm already seeing you around, have a nice time here.

Reactions: ghandbagscoach
ASF-teamへようこそ, Onineko!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice:

- Another neko/cat...
- And don't worry about your english skills, because none on the world is perfect, okay? - Where then yours so far enough is...:goodtea:~>

Welcome to ASF [MENTION=47223]Onineko[/MENTION]; hope we get along
:runhappy:
Sry for being kinda late

Welcome to AS Onineko~

Hmm... more cats xD Well... see you around quite a bit already xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.