Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modhesh

Nov 3, 2010
Hi,

I would like to formally introduce myself here in this forum.

I'm Modhesh (of course, a nickname), and a proud anime fanatic, or what they call "otaku."

As you can see, I am already a member here for about 3 years now (look at the join date. xD) and been only lurking.
I followed this site since that time when it was only on a blog site. And that site(blog) was very special to me since it was the one who had given me Clannad, my very first Visual Novel.
And from there, I started downloading other Visual Novels they had to offer - Da Capo, Shuffle!, Fate/Stay Night, so on. And it didn't stop from there.
They also show Touhou Project music collections (That Touhou Violin Rock), as well as games, and so I became to love Touhou Project.
They also have those Hentais. hihihihi.

Oh the nostalgia.

I would like to thank you staff for this site and congratulate you to its success.

Oh, to continue from my introduction,
I love Touhou Project, plays Eroge/Visual Novels occasionally, watch anime, a computer programmer (I currently work at a gaming company, and it's a big one, notorious for their mobile games and in-app purchases.) and would love to have a trip to japan.

Thank you!

ASF-teamへようこそ, Modhesh!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Welcome to ASF Modhesh
:cheering:
Check the Spam section or Forum Games if you feel like it and nice to meet you.

There is also a new game in my signature, you may want to check it out.

Thank very much, everyone! I will do my best to be a friend to everyone (I'm not really friendly in person. Being introvert and all)

Lol most of the people here are introverts as well so no worries about that~

Hello and welcome to ASF modhesh ~ :fluteangel:

You're already around before 2010? woah

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks