Hello, everyone! はじめまして、皆さん!

Status
Not open for further replies.

choonagi

むっつり助平
Elite Member
Dec 22, 2012
I've been learning Japanese on and off, and on my own for almost three years now.:cramming:

Animes and raw mangas have been incredibly helpful in the learning process, and by happy chance, I stumbled upon this place where it seems I can indulge in both.

It's been awhile since I've got this eyes wide open, kid in a candy store feeling.:shinies:

I hope to make some friends and make my meager contributions to the community.

よろしくお願いします

ASF ni irasshai choonagi-kun...~!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too...~

2 notice:

- You must, too outside from anime/manga/game Japanese learn..., believe in me, you'll it sure later understod, why... :goodtea:~>
- Of course can you friends make, if you ask...~

Reactions: choonagi
Thanks, nanashi1-san.

Will do my best! がんばります!

Hi there I'm new here as well so i can't welcome anything here but i hope it will be fun for you here

~LioNeeZ

Welcome to AS choonagi~

Hmm candy store... /me drops a trail of candy leading to the spam and games sections ;p

hello choonagi and welcome to ASF :hi:

hope you enjoy your time here, and have a nice day :thumbup:

ps: good luck in your learning ;)

Thank you for the welcome samyeung46, and for the trail leading to the spam and games section.

Thank you for the welcome, too, musangbeku. I love your signature! From the final episode of one of my all-time favorite animes.

Though it's late, welcome to A-S forums. Enjoy your stay here. :goodtea:

Thanks, LioNeez, for the welcome, and I'm finding this site really interesting.

And, AhGwee, too, thanks for the welcome. I'm already enjoying it very much.:cheering:

I think that Taiga is the best character that Kugumiya Rie has ever portrayed in all of the animes I've seen with her in the cast, and that scene in your signature was Taiga's best reaction ever.

I also like the way Taiga looked in her angel outfit. It was only right that the audience be breath-taken when Taiga appeared under the spotlight.

agree, Taiga is really tsundere and sweet :bliss: . oh yeah Louise from Zero no Tsukaima is good too.

I like her bun hair in swimming pool episode :nosebleed:.

Definitely one of Taiga's highlights in the series. (Spectacular performance by Kugimiya Rie, in my view)

I also like the breath-taking moment where she appears before the audience on stage in the gym, wearing an angel outfit under the spotlight, and makes everyone go ape$___ over her.

Sorry for the double-take up there. I wanted to delete it, but didn't know how.

Anyway, I also love that episode by the pool, especially the smug look on her face when her "plans to mature" becomes a smashing success. Feisty and fragile. Difficult to top that one.

To delete you go to "edit post" and it should be there~

Also seems like you could make use of mentions xD Basically put @ before their name and ; after like [MENTION=39716]choonagi[/MENTION];

@samyeung46 : Thanks for the tips. I'm practically new to posting and replying, so I hope I'm doing this right.

@musangbeku: Your post with the buns had me re-watching both the 8th and the final episode. LOL!

Your new sig is so FINE, musangbeku. After starting episode 8, I ended up watching the whole thing again.:runhappy:

cute right? it's a gift from [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION];. Maybe you can ask him to make great sig for you too :thumbup:

hmm, make me want to watch it again from start :/

It's cute. Taiga's expression (on the right)...can't get enough! :giveme:

Thanks for the kind suggestion, I'll keep it mind. Although, I'd like to try my hand at creating something on my own (even if it's not as beautiful as the ones you have).

yeah, she's so sweeeeeet :bliss:

hmm okay, I try to make my own sig before, but it's not cool. And then I used Taiga gif, but now since Selvaria kindly making one for me, I use this sig :XD:

I like tinkering with graphics software, so I'll probably give it a go, anyway. :fulfilled:

(Even if doesn't turn out to be cool. :dispirited: LOL!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha