Hello everyone ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satellizer123

Fanfiction Maniac
Elite Member
Oct 3, 2012
Good day, Anime-Sharing!

The name's Satellizer123, nice to meet you all :)
I've been here for a few days, you know, to get used to things and all. But, I now come here everyday to check on new games to download, to chirp in one post or two on chatting threads, or to learn JP... It's really fun hanging around :D

As my signature states I'm also a member on www.animecharactersdatabase.com, I hope you could find some spare time and take a look at our site and our growing characters bank ^^

I'm a big fan of Vocaloid, especially Miku and Luka. I hope to join Vocaloid-related groups as soon as I know how... lol

My favorite anime/manga are Freezing, HSDK, Medaka Box,... almost all my favs are ecchi series xDDD

My favorite visual novels are Fate/Stay Night and Koihime Musou series. I like many more, and even though I can't understand JP yet I download untranslated VNs like there's no tomorrow, for one day I can understand them all :D

I'm also a fanfiction writer. Find me on www.fanfiction.net ^^

That's about it... So, hello again to all!

WAZA!!!!! Welcome to... Wait havent I seen you already?

Eather way you diserve a welcome... WELCOME TO ASF! The paradase of hentai! :desire:

Thanks for the welcome good sir ^^
I believe you've seen me already, hence my saying "chirp in one post or two in chatting threads" xD

Hello and welcome to AS Satellizer~

I've seen you around a bit and seen that you are also taking lessons with Talynez sensei. Glad to see you have been enjoying your time here with us as we love to have more people join the community, you should stop by the spam section more often and chat with us~

I'm a die-hard Nasuverse fan and loved the FSN Visual Novel, if you haven't tried it out you should check Fate/Hollow Atraxia, Tsukihime (Best VN ever) and Mahou Tsukai no Yoru.

Anyway, welcome again and enjoy your stay with us~

Hello and welcome to AS Satellizer~

I've seen you around a bit and seen that you are also taking lessons with Talynez sensei. Glad to see you have been enjoying your time here with us as we love to have more people join the community, you should stop by the spam section more often and chat with us~

I'm a die-hard Nasuverse fan and loved the FSN Visual Novel, if you haven't tried it out you should check Fate/Hollow Atraxia, Tsukihime (Best VN ever) and Mahou Tsukai no Yoru.

Anyway, welcome again and enjoy your stay with us~
Thanks for your welcome good sir, I'm glad to know a virtual 'classmate' xD
I already have Fate/Hollow Ataraxia in store, but since I can't read JP I won't be playing it anytime soon I think... lol *either that, or the partial translation would become complete soon* ^^

Thanks for your welcome good sir, I'm glad to know a virtual 'classmate' xD
I already have Fate/Hollow Ataraxia in store, but since I can't read JP I won't be playing it anytime soon I think... lol *either that, or the partial translation would become complete soon* ^^

I've only touched a little bit into F/HA for the same reason, I check its translation progress about 5~6 times a day (Same with Mahou Tsukai no Yoru) which is the reason I am taking the lessons with our sensei~ ;p

F/HA current progress~
http://seiba.maidlab.jp/entrans/main.php?root=5

Almost done and they do have partial patches, but the next one will be out around x-mas time. :/

Wait what is this lesson stuff? Am I missing out on something?

A Anime-Sharing member has been giving Japanese lessons to some of the members, me and Sat are currently taking his lessons. You can find his thread in the learning section~

Oh I see... I know some JP but only thanks to anime... some of the phrases have cought on to me.

well hello Satellizer123 :fulfilled: nice to meet you
hmm.... YUP!! ... i've seen you somewhere before :XD: anyway, enjoy your stay~

ASF ni irasshai Satellizer123-kun...~

Koko de nara ippai tanoshi no koto o arimashou ne soshite kimi no suki-na koto o sagashite kudasai...~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.