hello everyone~

Status
Not open for further replies.

kami-onii-chan

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Apr 26, 2012
hy everyone~:hi:
i have seen [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] introduction thread and think that can be a cool way tell about me to the forum people ^^

hmmm... i'm kami-onii-chan, 15 years, i registered 3 days ago, my predilect food is hamburger, i'm a high school student, my predilect anime is kiss x sis, i like the animes that have a boy and a girl kissing :fullblush:
i like draw and vocaloid. hmmm... guess thats it, yoroshiku onegaishimasu :D

Yoroshiku, Kami-onii-chan ヽ(〃´∀`〃)ノ
We've already had an encounter before but welcome anyway!! (· ω ·) hehehehe
I'm sure you already know but the guys here are real nice, really!
enjoy!

Reactions: kami-onii-chan
Welcome to Anime Sharing, kami-onii-chan~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

I do believe I have seen you on the forums a bit before your introduction o -o...

Welcome to AS kami-onii-chan~
Hmm romance anime...
Lalala~ Seen before? Where~ :runhappy: lol

I do believe I have seen you on the forums a bit before your introduction o -o...[/QUOTE said:
ty, yeah i posted a bit ^^'

Lalala~ Seen before? Where~ lol[/QUOTE said:
maybe in the afterfile battlefront... i go there sometimes to see how the things are going xD

Last edited:
Dont worry we wont hurt you~ Yuri just wants a little talk with you with her fists :traitor:

Itll only take a moment~ I promise itll only hurt for a bit... maybe~ But youre kami so im sure youll be fine :evillaugh:

Welcome to ASF, Kami-nii.
Have fun in the forum, in which I knew you already have.:evillaugh:

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION], you're chasing the wrong Kami.:hypnotize:
Yuki not gonna be please with you.
Here, take this laughing Panda.:laughpanda:
It's CUTE!!

Welcome and please enjoy your stay here.

It seems you are already acquainted with the usual AS members. So have fun and have a cookie!

cd5d635ff1ec5b5a53b0d0fb991b6969.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3