Hello everynya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

のぞみ

ラグナの妹
Jun 20, 2012
How is everyone today?

You can call me Alt. I'm, well... 15 years old, but I've known about anime since I was 9 and hentai since I was 12. I haven't seen anything in the rules about minors joining this site, so if there is a rule against it, then I'm sorry to have caused any trouble by missing said rule.

My favorite anime genres are slice of life and action, but I enjoy pretty much anything that appeals to me. Still trying to get into the mecha genre, so any suggestions?

Aside from anime, my interests also lie in video games, (JRPGs, Third Person Shooters, various Indie games, Bullet Hells, and Strategy are my favorite genres) cooking, (Love baking sweets and cooking simple but spicy dishes) writing, (I usually write fantasy novels about lolis with super powers) and finding new stuff to enjoy. I'm also devoting some of my time to learning Japanese so I can play all of these games without worrying about translating software or a translation patch.

It's a pleasure to meet all of you!

Welcome to Anime Sharing, Altantsetseg/Alt~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

You are my favorite person. Sweets 24/7 :3

Why hello there Alt, welcome to Anime-Sharing.

Possibly the most sweetest person I've ever met on this forum ^^

Hentai at the age of 12...Ohh the innocence~ :fullblush:

And I don't think there is an restriction to joining the site but likewise I think you are still too young and shouldn't let curiosity get the better of you :3

Woohoo! Glad to hear that you're getting into Mecha genre. Anime that I would recommend you of that genre would be: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Gundam (the very first one), Gundam SEED, Gundam 00, Zeta Gundam, Code Geass, Fullmetal Panic, Macross Frontier, Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Please feel free to drop by the game/spam section.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy your stay with us at A-S.

Hello Nyaa~ Altantsetseg :3
I noticed about "nya" on this thread title.
Wow you'd a lot of exp. on you.. Also play VN without translating program.. you're awesome..
Can you teach me japanese lang. and kanji.. for VN stuffs :pushups: onegai sensei!!
Nice to meet you sensei.. :3

Thank you all very much!

Decal: Sweets are the best. Sweets all the time~!
AhGwee: Thank you for your recommendations! I shall check those out once I'm done watching Persona 4. :3
Neko: ^-^ I can try to teach you, but I don't think I'd be good at it. Would you like to be friends? :3

Haha, I'm known around the forum for having a huge, absolutely massive sweet tooth.

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

It appears you're being acquainted with the other members. Pretty friendly around here~ ^^

Please have a cookie~

c4ad70cb55899db32627c7c1cd34c29b.jpg

Thank you for the cookie, Renano! *nomnom*

Decal, you might have a competitor for biggest sweet tooth on Anime-sharing, muhaha~ >:3

Reactions: renano
wow and wow its like looking at the mirror~

hi alt,welcome to Anime Sharing~

Nice to meet you~

Have fun in the spam section and enjoy the forum~

please have a cake~
thumb_d_35603.jpg

Welcome to ASF, Alt.
Have fun in the forum.

You can call me Alt.
Now what we need left are new members by the name Ctl and Delete. :evillaugh:
*Sorry for the lame joke. Just couldn't help myself.

I'm, well... 15 years old, but I've known about anime since I was 9 and hentai since I was 12.
Sheesh! Kids these days. Make me feel older... and jealous too. :P

Aside from anime, my interests also lie in cooking, (Love baking sweets and cooking simple but spicy dishes)
I used to love cooking, until I took a fork on my knee. Actually it's when I didn't get to take Chef diploma course, many years ago.

Welcome to AS Alt :3
Hmm ive seen you around but i dont think you know meh cuz im not on quite as much as i was~

Welcome to ASF, Alt..
A fellow underage.. I hope we can get along well...
I know hentai since 13 that's the first time I play Eroge...

You... From 12?! Lol.. What did you do? Opening sites?

May God be with you...

Hentai... eh. Same with me. Found it when I was around 12 or so, but didn't care for it.

Sam is Sam. :goodtea: Love to hate and hate to love.

hi there Altantsetseg and welcome to the forum!

i also a gamer aside from animes or at least was... i still playing but it don't feel like how it was when i was younger xD

still i love games and Still playing them : P (i won't give up to my growing so fast! :angrypunch: )

i mostly (or i can say only) active at the spam section so i totally forgot to check the other sections xD

sorry for the late reply~

have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.