Hello everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASF-teamにようこそ, SuperWaffleNinja!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Reactions: SuperWaffleNinja
It's not necessarily the spam that refers to canned meat or sending the same message to multiple recipients but it's usually the term we use where we make multiple posts on general occasions (fast or not). There's a section dedicated to where we post and talk about anything. If you scroll down the front page of the forums, you can find the 'Spam Section' there.

Anyway, welcome to Anime-Sharing Forums. We hope you enjoy your stay here with us and have a good time. :)

:goodtea:

thank you, what do you prefer the anime or the visual novel?
Not to thanking, it was naturally from me... Well, back to your question: Well, that is for me two different things - I play VNs out fun and I watch animes out pleasure, hmm... Well, I think that it a senseless question is, not...?:goodtea:~>

hello there SuperWaffleNinja
smilebycraive.gif
welcome

and i can assure you we are not suspicious folks
smilebycraive.gif
so relax and enjoy

Not to thanking, it was naturally from me... Well, back to your question: Well, that is for me two different things - I play VNs out fun and I watch animes out pleasure, hmm... Well, I think that it a senseless question is, not...?:goodtea:~>
then i'll try both ;)

hello there SuperWaffleNinja
smilebycraive.gif
welcome

and i can assure you we are not suspicious folks
smilebycraive.gif
so relax and enjoy
haha what do you mean with suspicious?

:hi: SuperWaffleNinja,
nice to meet you and welcome to ASF.
I hope that you will have fun with us.

Hmm if by profile picture you mean his actual profile as opposed to his avatar then you might be looking for something else xD Should maybe quote or mention him to grab his attention~

Hi? I'm new and don't really know what to do so yeah ^^

hi there Brodus180 :happywhistle: welcome to asf i must say \(^o^)/
if i may give a suggestion :) mybe you should make your own introduction thread :D HERE!!
so we can welcome you!!! :baby: :fulfilled: well enjoy your stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.