Hello, denizens of Anime-Sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhGwee

Elite Member
Elite Member
May 22, 2012
Hello peoples! I will be transferring here as of today (always wanted to say this *heheh*). My full name is (Michael) Quay Huong Tran but I preferred to be called Quay. Though my name is/sounds Vietnamese, I am actually Chinese. Aged 19, and am a Uni student in London, currently in my first year studying Mathematics and Computing. I found my way through this site after a friend of mine recommended me this site after showing me the epiche of FLAC and all its glory. I love listening to music, watching anime, reading manga and will most likely be learning a bit of Japanese every now and then. I also play console games and League of Legends once in a while but am showing less interest as I did before. Currently playing Cardfight!! Vanguard TCG and enjoy collecting them. I also collect GunPla models too! I will probably stop here as I do not want to bored you guys forever with an intro, but I would also like to add: Please do your best to look after/support me! :D - Quay Tran.

Welcome to Anime Sharing, AhGwee/Quay~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

And just like everyone else here. You love music, anime, manga, and learning some Japanese :3

Reactions: AhGwee
Welcome to ASF, Quay.
Have fun in the forum.

Don't you worry, we'll take good care of you.:traitor:
Just be on the lookout for a ninja who like Angel Beats!, bomb girl, the poker, the cookie handout ojou-sama, and many more.
This place can be more dangerous than the Mos Eisley, Tatooine.:evillaugh:

Last edited:
mmmh...i didnt realize there were so many dangerous people here. :goodtea:

anyways welcome to this place, AG~

read the rules, have fun and pay a visit to the games/spam section, when you are bored.

Welcome to ASF, Quay.
Have fun in the forum.

Don't you worry, we'll take good care of you.:traitor:
Just be on the lookout for a ninja who like Angel Beats!, bomb girl, the poker, the cookie handout ojou-sama, and many more.
This place can be more dangerous than the Mos Eisley, Tatooine.:evillaugh:

For some reason... it appears I'm described more than once. I'll consider that flattery~ :fulfilled:

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

We are all happy you decided to join this community.

Please have something sweet just like yourself~

91dd74c8486ad65337db95a9ae77b368.jpg

Welcome to ASF Quay!

No need to come here and look at what I'm doing. Even though it looks like I'm plotting something dangerous and evil, I'm actually planning a welcome party for you, and not something dangerous or evil. ^^

Make yourself at home!

Hi ahgwee Welcome to Anime Sharing! :hi:
Enjoy your Stay with us!!!! :D

:hi: Quay welcome to anime sharing and enjoy your stay,have fun in the games/spam section.
As for the ninja that likes angel beats don't worry about him I heard his eatable.^^

Welcome to AS Quay :3
Hmm edible~ Everything can be eaten~ Its just that some stuff are worse than others :traitor:

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Quay, made an account here too eheh. People here are wierd don't you think?
in a good way ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092