Hello :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyora

Apr 27, 2016
Hi :)

I'm Kyora (name given by friends that thought I looked like Kyo and Kagura from Fruit baskets)

I'm a fan of manga, anime, drama (korean especially) and otome game.

My favourite character is Louise de la Vallière :D (zero no tsukaima) and I did a cosplay of her...

I don't really know what to write x) it's awkward...

If you have questions, I'll be happy to answer them :)

Hi and welcome to our little place called ASF, Kyora!

Have many fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^-^?

Oh another Otome fan, nice to meet you too Kyora! Hope you enjoy yourself here to your hearts content!
Well I have a question what K-dramas do you like?:D

Nice to meet you too Vishwa :)

K-dramas? Lots of them x) I really like historical dramas such as Hwang Jin Yi (Ha ji won <3), The moon that embrases the sun, The King's daughter Su Baek Yang, Faith, Queen Seondeok, Empress ki :) I probably forgot some :)

I also like romance dramas :) Oh My ghostess, 49 Days, Heartstring (Park Shin hye <3), Princess Hours, Lie to me, My Girl, You're beautiful etc.

I'm not really picky as Korean dramas are really good :) Korean dramas make me cry x)

And you?

Nice to meet you too Vishwa :)

K-dramas? Lots of them x) I really like historical dramas such as Hwang Jin Yi (Ha ji won <3), The moon that embrases the sun, The King's daughter Su Baek Yang, Faith, Queen Seondeok, Empress ki :) I probably forgot some :)

I also like romance dramas :) Oh My ghostess, 49 Days, Heartstring (Park Shin hye <3), Princess Hours, Lie to me, My Girl, You're beautiful etc.

I'm not really picky as Korean dramas are really good :) Korean dramas make me cry x)

And you?

Wow! You are most certainly a dedicated fan! I must say.
Well I am kinda into the horror dramas like Cinderella, Hometown legends etc.
I have not yet watched the other genres. Maybe you can recommend me some? XD

Can I sometimes VM (Visitor message) you? if you are not bothered that is:)

Horror dramas? Never watch, though I wanted to watch cinderella but couldn't x)

Well of course :) You can send messages whenever you want to :)

Hello, nice too meet a fellow drama and otome fan! And sweet! I love Korean Historical drama's too. I've cried so much watching Queen Seondeok. Have you've seen "The Great King Sejong"(sources of english subtitles are very limited for this drama, sadly, but I was able to find the complete drama in subtitles :D) and the new recently finished historical drama "Six Flying Dragons"?

Also feel ya about kdrama's. They hit the deep spot of my heart sometimes. xD (remembering tears of all the drama's I've watched :bliss:)

Well I am kinda into the horror dramas like Cinderella, Hometown legends etc.
I have not yet watched the other genres. Maybe you can recommend me some? XD
Ohh, you like Hometown legends too?! :D I love the series, although I was scared watching it at first, it's a good drama. :)
Have you seen Master Sun's (kdrama)? It's a good modern horror drama (with romance, comedy, and of course drama xD).

Hello, nice too meet a fellow drama and otome fan! And sweet! I love Korean Historical drama's too. I've cried so much watching Queen Seondeok. Have you've seen "The Great King Sejong"(sources of english subtitles are very limited for this drama, sadly, but I was able to find the complete drama in subtitles :D) and the new recently finished historical drama "Six Flying Dragons"?

Also feel ya about kdrama's. They hit the deep spot of my heart sometimes. xD (remembering tears of all the drama's I've watched :bliss:)

The Great King Sejong? I haven't seen it, I'll add it to my list :) And Six Flying Dragons, I've heard about it but still haven't watched it.

I'm really a crybaby, I cry all the time because of Kdramas x) I always have a tissue box next to me when I start a new drama, as I know that I will end up crying...

About the Master's sun, is it really good? I wanted to watch it but I wondered if it was really a horror drama (I tried to watch the movie "Chilling romance" but ended up not finishing it because I was scared x))

About the Master's sun, is it really good? I wanted to watch it but I wondered if it was really a horror drama (I tried to watch the movie "Chilling romance" but ended up not finishing it because I was scared x))

Yes! It's really, really, really good! The drama get's really deep into the character developments and story(plot wise). Although it was a bit scary at first for me, I got use to the creepiness. xD Make sure to watch this with your lights on if you're watching at night. :3 It was also my first time to see Gong Hyo-jin try a role like this compared to her other roles she played. I loved her role and fashion in this drama. And you'll also need lots of tissues for this drama, the feels! :swearveng:

Yes! It's really, really, really good! The drama get's really deep into the character developments and story(plot wise). Although it was a bit scary at first for me, I got use to the creepiness. xD Make sure to watch this with your lights on if you're watching at night. :3 It was also my first time to see Gong Hyo-jin try a role like this compared to her other roles she played. I loved her role and fashion in this drama. And you'll also need lots of tissues for this drama, the feels! :swearveng:

With the lights on? x) .... if it's creepy, I might have some troubles x) I get scared really easily and can't sleep at night x) I tried to watch Game of Thrones (since everyone said it was great) but I couldn't get pass the 10 first minutes... It was too creepy and I couldn't sleep well that night x)

But I'll try it :)

Hi Kyora, welcome to Anime-sharing! Hope you enjoy your time here~
Z7o2Mz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。