Hello (Cześć)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartthew

May 9, 2012
My name is Bartek, 20 years old, singiel. :D I'm from Poland.
I'm big anime fan since i was a little kid (late 90s), that time in my country the most popular anime was Dragon Ball (with french audio), Saint Seniya (Sorry I but i don't remember how to write it :D), Salyers or Sailor Moon. Then in the 00s probably (i think) whole Poland fall in love with pokemon. Yeah, as a kid i loved the show.
Well like i said my adventure with anime started with DragonBall etc. but first time i watched anime (when i know that anime i anime not a cartton like i though as i was a kid) was Fushigi Yuugi. Few years later when i had a connection with internet I started to work on Polish DragonBall sites (maby on the best sites..but who cares? :) ) and started to watch anime for real. I started with GTO, Green Green, School Days (sick ending!). As u can see Im big ecchi fan. What can i say? :D Just love it, and I big fan of love comedies, "normal" comedies and others spiecies. I know we may think (or maby not? :D ) "Geez! Boy which like love stories", but hey It's ture and I I am not ashamed beacuse of it.
i don't know more i can write...maby u have saome questions? If yes, ask me! :D
I hope I will meet here great anime fans, and i know that i will have a lot of fun sitting here. ;)
See ya!
PS Sorry if I made mistakes, Im not perfect in english. ;)

Hi Bartthew, interseting introduction, great to know how people become interseted in Anine (^ν^)
but that aside welcome to ASF!!(^^♪ hope you enjoy and meet lots of people with mutual intersest!!

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

Welcome to AS Bartthew~
Lots of guys admitted to liking romance so that stereotype can go die in a ditch~ Nothing wrong with loving what you love :3

Welcome to Anime Sharing, Bartthew/Bartek~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Hmm... Ecchi anime can be a bit funny at times. I don't watch it a whole lot though.

Welcome and enjoy your stay~

Spam, play games, download, chat, or continue lurking~

Please have a cookie~

ebe3604259060d8f73e23386e4e7414d.jpg

Welcome to ASF, Bartek.
Have fun in the forum.

Just like what [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] said, that's no shame for (tough) guys to like watching lovey dovey animes.
It's completely normal. As long as you don't stand on top of Jagiellonian University building(my friend study there) shouting that you like lolicon.

BTW, your English seem alright, even when there's a few typo errors here and there. Don't worry, we'll help you fix it up.
That's what's buddies are for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!