Hello! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

nam654

Trusted Member
Jun 29, 2017
Honestly speaking, I don't exactly know what time is it for most of the user registered here, but I'm gonna introduce myself as normal as possible!
From my date of registration, It's easy to guess how I am already a user who has been here for some time, without really doing nothing (not even introduce himself). So I took the opportunity -thanks even to the free time that right now I've somehow - to make this thread c:

Actually my name is Andrea and I'm from Italy. My main hobbies mostly consist in watching Anime, reading Manga and of course, playing videogames! The first one that I've ever played back in the days, was the immortal DOOM. Oh joy, some good memories, which I'll never forget, but aside this! Of course I'm even with the Visual Novel type of games! I'm literally in love with them, Eroge or not, and my first one was definitely If My Heart Had Wings. Truly a masterpiece, indeed. And then I fell in love with the Grisaia Series and today, I've... enough VN on the HD to keep me busy for the next.. probably twenty years - seriously, I'm packed. As I've never been before ._.

That being said, sadly I.. don't know what to say more about me! But of course, if there's something else, feel free to ask without a problem!
Have a good day, and thank you for reading this introduction c:

Hi! [MENTION=148770]nam654[/MENTION];. Nice to meet you.
Welcome to ASF!(・∀・)ノシ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha