Hello!Ayuki here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayuki

Vanishing Light~
Elite Member
Feb 10, 2013
Hello community! After some time I figured I'd join this forum. My best friend [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] was the one that showed me this forum, as he had to login here to reply to a message about the Mafia roleplaying game thingy. At that moment I thought back and was reminded of when I was a member of another forum

(not gonna mention which, as I think that's against the rules. Atleast having a signature that leads to another forum).

However, I'm just rambling on. But I remember that it was fun to talk to other people that share the same interest like me! Thanks mate. ;P

My name is Benjamin. But please call me Ayuki here (I hate my IRL name..)
I am 19 years old, currently unemployed. I live in Sweden. My interests are Anime (duh :P), gaming and computers in general.

I'm mostly happy and such. I hope I won't be a bother to anyone, and if I am it's not intentional. I might be sad/angry sometimes but when I am I usually say it.. I don't like being angry with people. And I'm gonna do my best not to be. :3

Damn, this got a bit longer than I'd expect, but theres a little about me and stuff! Bye!

:hi:Hello benja.....I meant Ayuki what's up??
Welcome To Anime~Sharing
Nice to meet you
Join the mafias plan to murder members ,chat with others,Have fun as much as you want~:runhappy:

Welcome to AS Ayuki,

I can alredy see that u will fit in aight and I hope u enjoy your stay here.
Name is not bad, it reminds me of the band Breaking Benjamin, and they are good xD.

Also stop by spam section (mainly LPW) when u have time :D

Hello and welcome in the ASF-team, Ayuki, we know us already a bit/little!

Well, have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too.

Notice: Then have we a common known friend, Hideki...:goodtea:~>

Not to thanking, that was naturally...:goodtea:~>

Notice: Somehow you people of Sweden like/love cute things, how I on some members (from Sweden) siggy/ava see, but don't think wrong about me please...

hello Ayuki and welcome to ASF :hi:

oh you're Hinode's friend right? then you are also my friend :D

anw, hope you enjoy your time here and have a nice stay ! :thumbup:

Welcome to AS Ayuki~

I dont think they really mind mentions of other forums here? xD

Drop by the spam/games~ /me pokes shi for reading the wrong name ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。