Hello Anime-Sharing.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to ASF, faceless.
Come to the Spam Section, that's where most the actions are.

Originally Posted by schizofreak
hi there :th_102_:.... pleased to meet you..

welcome aboard ~ ..

oh perhaps.. an interview to get to know more.. ~

Originally Posted by shitotaku
Hi!~ Feel free to mingle with us. a short intro remains short not unless expanded XD just for a quick interview:

Q. How did you come up with that username?
Q. Are you Male or Female?
Q. Where are you from?
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
Q. What are your favorite songs?
Q. How did you find AS?
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
Q. What are your hobbies?
Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
Q. Are you a student?
Q. How old are you?
Q. What are your favorite foods?
Q. What Languages do you speak?
Q. What's your current relationship status
Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?

if you got any questions/comments/suggestions feel free to do so, we'd do the best we can answer all of them. hopefully this breaks the barrier :) be active , keep posting and enjoy your stay.

See ya :044:

hi there ~ faceless ..

welcome to anime sharing..

enjoy your stay and have fun while you're here..

see yah and hope to hear from you.. ~

As for the Q&A

1. I came by Faceless somewhat based on the character "Ageless Stranger" aka Randal Flagg from Stephen King books pertaining to "The Dark Tower Saga". I used to have it as "Faceless Stranger" for a first person shooter game, but shortened it to just Faceless.

2. I'm male

3. I'm from Austin, Tx

4. Currently watching these 4 anime, 3 are part of a ongoing series the last is just one I'm re-watching.
Naruto Shippuuden, Fairy Tail, Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou, and Maburaho. As for favorites, Anime movie = Ninja Scroll. Ecchi series = Sora no Otoshimono. Ninja series = Basilisk. Action series = Claymore. Mecha = Break Blade. Mystery/Horror = Umineko no Naku Koro ni

5. Yes, Himura Kenshin for male from Rurouni Kenshin & Yūko Ichihara for female from xxxHOLIC

6. As for music, I listen to a wide variety. Everything from heavy metal to rhymes and poetry to country and classical, blues and jazz, blue grass to grunge and many more. Pretty much I mostly enjoy instrumentals more than lyrics.

7. Some of my favorite songs are Oh La La by The Faces, One by Metallica, Friends in Low Places by Garth Brooks, O Fortuna set to the music of Carl Orff, Pay Like You Weight by PSK-13, June 27th by DJ Screw, Pigs on the Wing by Pink Floyd, and many more that I can't list them all.

8. I found AS by luck looking for a series that is fairly new that I wanted to watch uncut, not big on censorship.

9. Haven't played any visual novels, not even sure if I'd be interested in that sort of game. I do play first person shooters, mmorpgs, and sports games.

10. My hobbies are playing disc golf, swimming, snow skiing, gaming on pc and consoles, and anything that seems like fun.

11. As for stuff that I like, I believe it has been covered in most of the above questions.

12. No I'm not a student

13. Age is just a number and I feel it is irrelevant for online. I don't even celebrate my birthday.

14. Food in general is my favorite, I like to eat yet I cannot gain weight. Currently 10lbs underweight and trying to gain.

15. English and a few words of French, Spanish, and Japanese.

16. Single

17. Nope, yet I want to learn and I'm thinking of taking a course at the community college near my home.

18. The main difference I see between cartoons and anime is the style of drawings. I view anime more as a type of art.

Last edited:
Hey there faceless. Welcome aboard. And why don't you celebrate your birthday? Sorry I'm just curious. :D Don't bother replying if it's too personal. Enjoy the forum. :D

14. Food in general is my favorite, I like to eat yet I cannot gain weight. Currently 10lbs underweight and trying to gain.
LOL. I knew some girls who would kill to have that ability of yours. :D

Hey there faceless. Welcome aboard. And why don't you celebrate your birthday? Sorry I'm just curious. :D Don't bother replying if it's too personal. Enjoy the forum. :D

To be even more honest, I don't celebrate a lot of holidays at least for myself. I'll still buy gifts for family and select friends for Christmas and what not, but I feel that all holidays have been over commercialized and lost their true meaning. As for my birthday, I feel it is just another day and not that special so no need to celebrate it. I don't even bother to tell my friends when it is unless they ask and most don't.

@ Alexsdu, yeah my lady friends always get mad at me when I tell them I'm trying to gain weight and I'm having a hard time. So, I've learned to not discuss it with them around lol.

Hello ^^ and welcome to AS faceless wish you to enjoy your time here with us :)
faceless said:
YOu are the same as me... i can eat how much i want/ can...

"Food glories food we are happy to try it" from Ice Age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha