Hello am the lurker in web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

srz8000

Nov 3, 2011
Hello am finally getting around to registering. A little bit about my self. Am a long time fan of anime and hentai got into it back in the 90s when it was mostly vhs tapes and cost a ave of 30$ a pop for a 2 hour fix. Have been stock piling it since. I love the strange and the old school. I dont keep up with all the terms that have come and gone over the years but can tell you the color of bulmas hair in the first episode of dragon ball she popped up in. Am weird that way. I am a hoarder and been stock piling vids since 1998 got close to 84 tera bytes of classic anime movies and anime series from the 90s store on file storage sites.If it caught my eye I stashed it away.I pity my poor friend who is trying to index it for me.Here is a few oldies I have found again and am watching.
Urusei Yatsura: Always My Darling
Ranma 1/2: Big Trouble in Nekonron, China
Patlabor 2: The Movie
Pom Poko
Most will be scratching their heads at some of these. I also got a large collection of furry stuff like komono island and dif artists but again i lean towards the old school stuff like my aviator which is from the 1996 web comic sabrina.So am the old gramps here probably but if you like old school anime or just curious about how it looked in the early days before the heavy breathing over sailor girls. pm me and I can look threw my stuff and create a dropbox link for you.I got mostly movies and the one shot series which usauly got 2-8 eps at most.Been avoiding the 200+ long running stuff but do have all the early dragonball stuff and the mandatory roboteck eps.Got modern animes but its sporadic and again mostly movies.Lot of it is raw unsubbed stuff mostly on hold for a friend till he gets to subbing it.Well back to haunting the web and collecting more things that catch my eye.:eek:

Welcome to ASF, srz8000.
Have fun in the Spam Section.

Glad to see a fellow Patlabor fan here.
I'm still looking for Patlabor OVA (the one that have Alphonse vs Griffin, in which Griffin self-destruct)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?