Hello All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

7xovr

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2011
First I would just like to give a big HELLO and THANK YOU to this community for the ability to download and discuss such great anime. The library here is very extensive and has allowed me to obtain videos that would otherwise be hard to obtain. Thank all of you for your contributions and I hope to contribute to this forum myself someday soon.

Anyway, about me, I am a tech geek and gamer, I also love anime and foreign films. Seems like we here in the US take a lot of ideas and concepts form foreign films (If not the film in its entirety) and create knock offs of the originals. Anyway, always here to talk and get great input on anime I have not seen, I love the fantasy animus with magic and what not. I have been looking for some good ones so I hope to find them here.

Thanks

Welcome to ASF, 7xovr.
Have fun in the Spam Section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.