Hello :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyBenihime

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2012
Hey :)

I'm LadyBenihime.. I ended up here while on the lookout for Visual Novels..

I love collecting anime, manga, figures etc and have recently become a fan of Visual Novels

I also enjoy gaming (most types of games aside from sports games), cooking, photography and well.. plenty of other things..

Nice to meet you all!

heloo~ I like doing those things too :P
but for now I'm going through a weird music phase XD
ummmm what visual novels are you interested in, oorr what have you read?
I like romance~ :runhappy:
sometimes I take pics, but don't remember to upload them sometimes XD

Welcome to Anime Sharing, LadyBenihime~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Well, aren't you a lucky lady? You are the first person to get welcomed by me, since I left Anime Sharing. :3

Hello and Welcome to Anime-Sharing LadyBeniHime~
Stop by the spam/game section; That is where all the chatting goes on.
Hope you enjoy your stay with us~

Hmm, isn't that the name of Kisuke Urahara's sword from Bleach? Sorry I haven't seen Bleach in years just think that is what I heard it from~

heloo~ I like doing those things too :P
but for now I'm going through a weird music phase XD
ummmm what visual novels are you interested in, oorr what have you read?
I like romance~ :runhappy:
sometimes I take pics, but don't remember to upload them sometimes XD

I love Hakuoki Demon of The Fleeting Blossom as well as Starry Sky in Spring.. (I wish more Otome games were translated)

I'm also in the middle of playing the Clannad visual novel (I'm in Kotomi's route at the moment) and I just finished Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! which I absolutely loved ^____^ I especially enjoyed all the comedy in the story

What about you?

Last edited:
Welcome to Anime Sharing, LadyBenihime~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Well, aren't you a lucky lady? You are the first person to get welcomed by me, since I left Anime Sharing. :3

Thank you And sure... I'll consider myself lucky :)

Welcome to AS LadyBenihime~

Hmm otome games... theyre planning on making a room just for otome games xD

I've played narcissu, planetarian, true remembrance, ummmm ever 17, remember 11 (Some~), some of little busters, plenty of ef a tale of the two, I've not been reading much recently because of school :deadsad:
I never really heard of otome games before, but i'm interested in playing them XD
I mostly watch anime now~ it's much easier to go through XD

I've played narcissu, planetarian, true remembrance, ummmm ever 17, remember 11 (Some~), some of little busters, plenty of ef a tale of the two, I've not been reading much recently because of school :deadsad:
I never really heard of otome games before, but i'm interested in playing them XD
I mostly watch anime now~ it's much easier to go through XD

I've been wanting to play Ever17 :) You should definitely check out some otome games... the only one that is an otome visual novel that is licensed in the U.S. is Hakuoki on the psp.. I highly recommend it, I love that it involves the Shinsengumi

Hey :)

I'm LadyBenihime.. I ended up here while on the lookout for Visual Novels..

I love collecting anime, manga, figures etc and have recently become a fan of Visual Novels

I also enjoy gaming (most types of games aside from sports games), cooking, photography and well.. plenty of other things..

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome in the right page for type how I and you in ASF, LadyBenihime~!

Feel you easi good about the time here and have lot fun with us and with somethings here...~

PS.: I'm cook...~

Welcome in the right page for type how I and you in ASF, LadyBenihime~!

Feel you easi good about the time here and have lot fun with us and with somethings here...~

PS.: I'm cook...~

Thank you for the welcome :)

Welcome to ASF LadyBenihime
Your nick sounds like Kitsuke Urahara's zanpaku from bleach ;p
Drop by game n spam section if you have time
Enjoy your stay n have some fun
Nice to meet `cha ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?