Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawfree

Aug 7, 2012
Hello everyone,
I come from RawFree.
And i want to share my contents in here.
But i cant create new thread in anime box and manga box.
Please help me.
Thank in advance.

Hello And Welcome To Anime Share..Oh You wanna upload stuff? I think you need a upload badge for that>.< Not Sure

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] hmmm doesent he/she need to fill out a form to do that?You are an uploader so ....I guess you know the best>.<

Welcome into the sharing world of AS., rawfree!

Have lot fun with uploading and with us all here, and too search here your luck!

We are friendly when needed and aggressive when needed pr sad -sorry for spelling mistakes I am using my phone...-

welcome :p

as decal said you need to fill out the forum and adhere to the requirements :p

Welcome to AS rawfree~

Hmm uploader... need to get through the trial stages first~

Drop by the spam/games if you have time :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha