Hello!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to meet you, lukki.

I have a question, have you just registered with this site?In the forum called [Japanese] DVDISO Collection, I felt doubtful when I saw your opinion.

You posted the opinion "Hello pjkperker, I'm sorry for introducing myself in this way ...You would be interested in making a 720P version of your ISOS, I am an encoder and if you want I can help you, here is a sample of my work...If you're interested, let me know.Thank you. ".

This opinion is contrary to the purpose of the forum. That forum is not a forum on 720P but a forum on DVDISO.

To tell the truth, I felt uncomfortable about your opinion.The topic about 720P is a topic to be discussed in the 720P forum.

Sorry to contact you suddenly. However, an opinion that is contrary to the purpose of the Forum is an act of denying the significance of the existence of the Forum.

Of course, your opinion is not a prohibited act prescribed as a rule. However, the act of doing a topic on 720P on that forum rather than DVDISO is not an appropriate act as a person participating in that place.

If possible, I hope you participate in the topic on DVDISO in the forum called [Japanese] DVDISO Collection.

Sorry to contact you suddenly. However, an opinion that is contrary to the purpose of the Forum is an act of denying the significance of the existence of the Forum.

Of course, your opinion is not a prohibited act prescribed as a rule. However, the act of doing a topic on 720P on that forum rather than DVDISO is not an appropriate act as a person participating in that place.

If possible, I hope you participate in the topic on DVDISO in the forum called [Japanese] DVDISO Collection.

I understand your preocupation...
Regarding my comment, it was just a rhetorical question, asking for the respective ISO permits, if he had been the owner of them so as not to have problems.
And if by chance, that encoded version had been carried out, it would have been published in another section and it would not have been a subject attached to the DVDISO Collection.
In addition, that question has already been resolved.

I understand your preocupation...
Regarding my comment, it was just a rhetorical question, asking for the respective ISO permits, if he had been the owner of them so as not to have problems.
And if by chance, that encoded version had been carried out, it would have been published in another section and it would not have been a subject attached to the DVDISO Collection.
In addition, that question has already been resolved.

I understood what you want to convey.

The other day I was very surprised by your abrupt remark. However, now I understand that you had no malice.

And I apologize to you. My words were somewhat radical.

I would like to have a friendly dialogue if there is opportunity to talk with you in the future.

Goodbye then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092