Hello!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

finaldeath

Feb 25, 2012
Hello everybody here! I'm new here.
I'm sorry that i can't speak english very well...
And maybe I can only understand the names of characters you says... I really dont know how to spell Japanese in english...
My favourite animation is fate/stay night and i also played the game of it.
Type-moon's wonderful isnt it? I love saber~
Err...In fact Im a lolicon.(Is that how everybody calls here?)
Imoto's great toooo~~
moe desu^_^
And i have seen quite a lot japanese animation, manga and gal-game. I think we can find topics very soon.

Hope we can have a good time together~~

Welcome to AS finaldeath~
Hmm i think you and [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] would get along well since you both like the fate series xD
Your english is fine :3

Welcome to Anime Sharing, finaldeath~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

There's a lot of Fate/Stay Night fans here, so hope you get along with them as well with me ^ -^

Welcome and have fun~

Spam, chat, play games, download, or just lurk~

See you~

Welcome to AS
Have fun with spam section, and good luck

Welcome to ASF, Final.
Have fun in the forum.

Hmm i think you and [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] would get along well since you both like the fate series xD
Well I'm sure he'll make good friend with [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION], with that statement, "I love lolicon", he made.:gotidea:

What's good, finaldeath

Welcome to ASF, hope you enjoy!!! (* o^∀^o)/

Saa, now that two people mentioned me in this post, guess King must make his appearance after all.

First of all, Welcome to ASF finaldeath, I welcome you as the official Saber-con of this forum, it is great to know there are more people to spread the greatness of Type-Moon and Fate series! But I must say, you try to steal Seiba from me, you die, end of story.

Now is not all that grim, I just lurk around nowadays anyway ;)

So yea, welcome!

Not as harsh as having an onion for a head.

Well, hello there finaldeath!

Welcome to AS. And go to the spam section immediately as you will find fun stuff in there. xD

And btw, I noticed something. When Sam comes, the thread always goes off topic... :o_O:

Well, hello there finaldeath!

Welcome to AS. And go to the spam section immediately as you will find fun stuff in there. xD

And btw, I noticed something. When Sam comes, the thread always goes off topic... :o_O:

Or when Alex comes because he started the mess here first. :goodtea:

Or it could have been me~ :whistle:

Oh, i'm really moved by you guys. It's really fun to know there're so many seiba-cons here!
Well dear king i really don't mean to compete with you...But you have to know there're too many seiba-cons...
I wonder if F/SN has been on on TV sometime right? Once i went to America and i saw Code-Geass on(of cause English vers).
This will never happen in TianChao anymore...And i'm quite not so adapted to calling galgame VN...
Well, galgame is VN and it has a lot of names right?

Er...another thing i'm just wondering is that...Can i 'add friend' here?
Sorry i've never been in bbs abroad before...

Oh, i'm really moved by you guys. It's really fun to know there're so many seiba-cons here!
Well dear king i really don't mean to compete with you...But you have to know there're too many seiba-cons...
I wonder if F/SN has been on on TV sometime right? Once i went to America and i saw Code-Geass on(of cause English vers).
This will never happen in TianChao anymore...And i'm quite not so adapted to calling galgame VN...
Well, galgame is VN and it has a lot of names right?

Er...another thing i'm just wondering is that...Can i 'add friend' here?
Sorry i've never been in bbs abroad before...

If you go to the person's profile just click add as friend and wait for the other person to accept. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha