Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

r.bednarski

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2011
Hello There, I'm interested with this forum, because there has a lot of anime and visual novel discussion. also, it looks like this forum had a lot of visual novel, because only recently i'm interested.

Please take care of me. I hope I can help in future.
Thanks.

Welcome to the forums r.bednarski. Have fun browsing through. :D Enjoy your day.

Greeting and welcome to ASF, r.bednarski~ ^^

If you want to be more interest in the VN area, there is a lot of us around here that sure could help you with it. :)
Hope you will enjoy your stay here and have fun around. ;)

Welcome to AS, r.bednarski. ^^
We got plenty of VNs in both English and Japanese, so feel free to browse and pick something you like. :)

Welcome to the forums r.bednarski. Have fun browsing through. :D Enjoy your day.

Greeting and welcome to ASF, r.bednarski~ ^^

If you want to be more interest in the VN area, there is a lot of us around here that sure could help you with it. :)
Hope you will enjoy your stay here and have fun around. ;)

Welcome to AS, r.bednarski. ^^
We got plenty of VNs in both English and Japanese, so feel free to browse and pick something you like. :)

Thanks. I appreciate that.

hey r.bednarski~
welcome ASF :3
aside from browsing, you could also go to the Visual Novel Cafe to talk with the other members about VNs~
enjoy your stay here :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。