Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinliangz

Trusted Member
Mar 16, 2012
Hi there. New member here. Just cruising by, and just so happens that I found this place.
Wanted to leave this place, but after surfing around for a while, I see great potential here.

Hello everybody! Name's chinliangz. Pleased to meet you all.
I'm not good at public relations, so I hope I do not offend anyone here.
Well, I'll just be a friendly bystander down here, and do my own things, unless anyone would be interested
to chat or anything.

Well then, have a nice day!

Hmm, although some recommendations and a friendly guide would be good.

Welcome to ASF!
You can start by visiting the spam section and my threads.
Enjoy~

Hi there. New member here. Just cruising by, and just so happens that I found this place.
Wanted to leave this place, but after surfing around for a while, I see great potential here.

When someone says "I wanted to leave, but came back cause I saw potential", really makes me curious why they wanted to comeback?

When someone says "I wanted to leave, but came back cause I saw potential", really makes me curious why they wanted to comeback?

Ahh, that's because the community seems very welcoming.
And sure it is, what a warm welcome I've received! :)

And also to the others, thanks for the warm welcome~

Will do to try my best to have fun here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.