Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stanelis

Hello all anime fans! :) Nice to be here in this big community. A lot information that what I really need, just be cause only half year ago started to watch anime. And trying to find something more interesting after each anime.

G'day or should I say Good afternoon?

Great to have you join up with AS. If you are looking for great anime series to start watching after you finish your current ones, i suggest that you head on over to the Anime thread and see what the site has to offer. (currently re-building anime catalogue right now).

[MENTION=14464]Stanelis[/MENTION] Welcome ^_^
Hope you have fun on the forums!

Welcome to AS Stanelis :3
I started less than half a year ago actually xD

Welcome!!! Enjoy your time here!!!! I'm fairly new as well, and I love it here! See you in spam, anime and games sections!

Welcome to AS
Its good to have you here
Enjoy your stay and have fun

Thanks a lot! Yeah, meet all of you there. :) And to tell you the truth I forgot to read some of the rules. :redface: Going now to study them. :D

Last edited:
welcome to AS here...
where a lot of anime exist on here...:thumbup:

and many more like (maybe....:nosebleed:)

Welcome to ASF, Stanelis.
Have fun in the forum.

:disbelief:Where have you guys been to all these years?:reallyconfused:

Watching Movies and pr0n :D

To tell you the truth I don't know where I was. Cause I've got addicted to anime after watching Berserk. But before it I saw Neon Genesis Evangelion. But why then I didn't got to like it don't know. ;)

Thanks again for greetings! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

If you are in need of dependable car transport in Gurgaon, consider choosing Rehousing Packers and Movers. Our efficient services ensure a safe and hassle-free journey for your vehicle.
Looking for reliable car transport in Chandigarh? Look no further than Rehousing Packers and Movers. With our seamless services, your vehicle's journey is secure and stress-free.
rean7 wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/040130-tinkerbell-あぶない関係.819442/ to katefile or mexashare.Thanks
mikanbatake wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
dear Nihonjaki90
Do you have this PRETTY×CATION ラブラブバースデーコレクション?I used to have this but got deleted and now only dead links are present in this forum,please consider uploading this!!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?