Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

willardfishbean

Jan 2, 2012
Just thought I'd say hi to all my new friends. ;) I was just wasting away a boring Sunday and found your site... not sure how I missed it before be here I am now. Hope you all had a great New Year!

Hello ;D I'm new as well. Just browsing around atm xD

Oh samyeung46 What anime is that from? The animated gif you got in your sig?

Hello ;D I'm new as well. Just browsing around atm xD

Oh samyeung46 What anime is that from? The animated gif you got in your sig?

Angel Beats <3
btw if you shove @ in front of the person's name theyll probably be more likely to notice xD

Reactions: Lumiee
[MENTION=4859]Snowkitteh[/MENTION] Thankies ^^ & okie dokie will do!

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] Oh yeah im sowwy about that. Also im kinda nub when it comes to forums & such. I never really joined a site with mostly forums. Youtube/Myspace/Facebook + The gaming sites is the type of sites i ever joined. This site is a new experience for me. I gotta learn lots of stuffys. Oh lol after i had asked you that question i ended up watching Angel Beats for the first time & figured out Angel was in your sig =P

[MENTION=12899]Lumiee[/MENTION] My first forum too~
Lol and not quite who you think it is :3

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] Coolios :D & ohh sounds interesting ^^ I just finished the second episode. Can't wait to see what happens next!

[MENTION=12899]Lumiee[/MENTION] Angel Beats would be one of my favorites~ despite a few things that could use a little more work

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] Geesh i wrote a whole bunch for nothing =_= had to refresh page. I had said i am starting to like this show. I hardly watch subbed anime shows but if i like them i don't mind. I just prefer dubbed. Lets me keep my eyes on the action. Have you seen Shuffle! Ghost in the shell Cowboy Bebop Rozen Maiden Fooly Cooly Dears Magikano ah so many to name to many to remember xD. Do you have any anime shows you would recommend? Kinda like Angel Beats & the names i've mentioned.? If not no worries.

[MENTION=12899]Lumiee[/MENTION] Ive seen some Ghost in the shell, some Cowboy Bebop, Rozen Maiden, and Fooly Cooly :3 Hmm recommendations :/ Im kinda bad at that xD Have you seen Apple Seed or Jing: King of Bandits?

[MENTION=12899]Lumiee[/MENTION] I still dont fully understand flcl xD Its quite very confusing. So much random stuff happened every episode

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] Woah yay :D glad you saw them^^ You got some good taste mister =P I think i only heard of Apple Seed ifk if i ever saw it. Maybe i saw one or two episodes but a long time ago. The other anime you mentioned i never heard/saw before. But i will definitely check them out^^ If you want to PM so we won't flood this thread with our conversations then you can. :)

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] I'm sorry if i posted stuff twice =_= I tried to edit my messages but messed up so i deleted them but they still showed right after i sent the new messages so confusing and frustrating. Once again im sowwy. Hmm flcl is amazing xD To me it was fun to watch especially the randomness of it ^^ I love random/strange anime.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] Can't forget Paranoia Agent another show just like flcl had like 6 or so episodes & was random ^_^

Last edited:
[MENTION=12899]Lumiee[/MENTION] Yeah Jing is quite random too xD If only it was longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?