HELLO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarkying

Oct 21, 2011
Hello, friends! My name is Sarky and I'm from India. I've been wanting to join this page for some time now but, I didn't have enough time. But now, I've fulfilled my wish! Hoping to be great friends with everyone! Please take care of me! :D Thank you!

Welcome to the forums =D, hope u have fun and find everything you need here ^-^

Welcome to ASF and Namaste, Sarky.
Have fun in the Spam Section.

If you wouldn't mind me asking, which part of India are you from?

Hi Sarky . Glad see you , notice : Read rules before post here . But if you dont know , you can ask me , I can answer .

Namaste, alexdu. Thank you for you kind and warm welcome... I'm basically from Odisha but, am currently residing in Patna, Bihar.

hello nice to see you.i hope that can see you around!
Thank you, leeminhoo! :D Yes. You will see me around. :D It really is an awesome site! :D

Welcomes to AS :3
@samyeung46- Thank you very much! :D

Aah! Forgot to ask you something! Spam section??

Why hello there xD
@Eternalflamz- Hello! :D

Hi Sarky . Glad see you , notice : Read rules before post here . But if you dont know , you can ask me , I can answer .
@seperseo- Thank you superseo (btw, Sarky is my nickname around here. How did you know?)!! I have read the rules but, could you please tell me again?? Thank you for your warm welcome and help! :D

Hello new boy . I hope you fun when stay here !
@tedyhome0 Thank you!! :D Guess I am a new boy right now... he he he...

Spam Section is the last thing in the discussion section on the main page XD
mostly for random entertainment

welcome to AS, I hope to see your input in our general discussions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha