Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul-Kun

Sep 3, 2011
Hi, I'm Paul-Kun
I was actually looking for some movies and some oad's when i encounter this forum, and it has a loot of them that I like and that I'm gonna download well for the time being

Hi and "It's Download Time" xD

Welcome to ASF Paul. I hope you like it here. And enjoy your day. :)

Last edited:
Welcome again, Paul-Kun. ^^
Hope you got that one part downloaded correctly and have fun watching all the goodies. ^^

Hello and welcome to AS. :) Be sure to stop by the spam section to get to know us better, and in the meantime how about a questionnaire to tell us a bit more about yourself :)

schizofreak said:
Originally Posted by schizofreak
hi there :th_102_:.... pleased to meet you..

welcome aboard ~ ..

oh perhaps.. an interview to get to know more.. ~

shitotaku said:
Originally Posted by shitotaku
Hi!~ Feel free to mingle with us. a short intro remains short not unless expanded XD just for a quick interview:

Q. How did you come up with that username?
Q. Are you Male or Female?
Q. Where are you from?
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
Q. What are your favorite songs?
Q. How did you find AS?
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
Q. What are your hobbies?
Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
Q. Are you a student?
Q. How old are you?
Q. What are your favorite foods?
Q. What Languages do you speak?
Q. What's your current relationship status
Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?

if you got any questions/comments/suggestions feel free to do so, we'd do the best we can answer all of them. hopefully this breaks the barrier :) be active , keep posting and enjoy your stay.
See ya :044:

Ok, let's see these
oh perhaps.. an interview to get to know more.. ~

Originally Posted by shitotaku
Hi!~ Feel free to mingle with us. a short intro remains short not unless expanded XD just for a quick interview:

Q. How did you come up with that username? well, my name is actually Pablo, witch is spanish for Paul, and the kun, well originally my nick was xiaolang, the it change to xiaolang-kun, and then I decided to jus leave it as Paul-Kun
Q. Are you Male or Female? I'm Male of course
Q. Where are you from? mmm I'm from Guatemala a latin american country
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites? mmm I'm Actually watching a loot, beacuse I just bought a 3TB hard drive, and well I just ask for a loot of series from a friend of mine, and some others that I haven't watch for lack of space
Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character? well as with my original nick, my favorite character, is of course, xiaolang, from Card Captor Sakura
Q. What kind of music do you listen to? mmm I listen to all kind's of music, the range is variable, and well, I go from Metallica, to L'Arc~en~Ciel, passing trough Girls Generation, Yanni, Led Zeppelin, Interpol, Buck-Tick, and Eminem [well the old stuff, not the new, the new is just to mainstream]
Q. What are your favorite songs? mmm tough cuestion, well I really like a lot, but the one song that I allways hear, is, Tobira wo Akate the 2nd opening of Card Captor Sakura, Is a song that I always like
Q. How did you find AS? well looking actuaylly for Eva 2.22 of coalgirls v2 in any server apart from torrent
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play? yeah, mmm actually right now I'm playing 2, H2O and, shuffle, mmm and mostly I just play PSX games in my emulator
Q. What are your hobbies? well, watch anime, play games, listen to music, translate anime from english to spanish, and playing guitar xD
Q. What kind of stuff do you like? various things, I can't espicify something I actually like a lot of stuff
Q. Are you a student? yes, actually trying to get in into college
Q. How old are you? I'm 20 years old
Q. What are your favorite foods? Steak
Q. What Languages do you speak? I speak Spanish, English, and I'm trying to learn Japanese and Korean
Q. What's your current relationship status? Single
Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese? well, sort of, I actually can read just about 4 kanjis, so I'm just stariting
Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime? mmm, a cartoon is actually cool, if is well done, and anime, is always great as long as it has a good story, and some boobs xD

if you got any questions/comments/suggestions feel free to do so, we'd do the best we can answer all of them. hopefully this breaks the barrier Click here to enlarge be active , keep posting and enjoy your stay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Perplexing
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.