Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DichVuMaiTang

A silent person
Dec 22, 2010
Errr~ Hello and Merry Christmas to the community of anime-sharing :th_106_:
My hobby is anime, manga, Visual Novel and I came from VietNam.
Please feel free to ask any question, i'll try my best to answer :063: Although my English could be very terrible

Welcome to AS~

^ His/Her nick means Funeral Service, additionally he/she also love guros

evh_004a.png

A list of questions will hit you soon

^ That's mean, man. Guro is an art :072: Moe girls is good, but a little blood will make everything is better.
Btw, Hello, Goodbye huh. I've finished it 3 days ago
I'm male so just "he" is fine, but i don't mind if you guys call me "she" :072: In many others forum i'm "TRAP" anyway :th_091_-3:

Wow you have quite a lot going on eh? xD I never tried many games that have guro besides Blank blood. It's nice to me you Dich ^^ Eeto... hope to see you around xD Nice signature btw ^^

Nice to see you too, Cocona. May i guess that your favorite game is Ar Tolenico II, i'm also like that game. Jacquil is my farvorite heroine (Goth is awesome)
And thank you for your compliment, just a result after train with PTS for summer.

Nice to see you too, Cocona. May i guess that your favorite game is Ar Tolenico II, i'm also like that game. Jacquil is my farvorite heroine (Goth is awesome)
And thank you for your compliment, just a result after train with PTS for summer.

Oh really? That's awesome. More Ar tonelico fans ^^ Though, did you guess by my name, or did you see conversations that lead to it? Anyway, jacquil was one that I was originally going to complete the game with but after phase 3... well... Cocona is sooooo kawaii and awesome I couldn't resist xD PTS huh? So, your good at making Siggys and stuff? That's pretty cool xD

Errr~ There's many factors, your nick name, avatar, status. Personally, i'm also a fan of Ar Tolenico. But too bad i don't have PS3 to play A.T III *sob*
Btw
Cocona is sooooo kawaii and awesome
I argee with you, man. Her charm is inresistable *thumbup*

Errr~ There's many factors, your nick name, avatar, status.
Eehehe... I guess it's a bit obvious to people who know about ar tonelico.
Personally, i'm also a fan of Ar Tolenico. But too bad i don't have PS3 to play A.T III *sob*
*gasp* You to? I don't ave a Ps3 either ;_; But I'll still buy the game :P One day I'll have a PS3...

Awesome. You should join the thread called lpw in the spam section if you want to chat with everyone... unless your already doing it.

Welcome to AS, DichVuMaiTang. ^^
You know Check, so obviously you must be a pervert. :P Have fun here and see you around. ^^

O_O finally a VN player who plays untranslated VNs <3

Welcome to AS, Dich. Enjoy your stay here and we can chat more about VNs :3~

Last edited:
Thank you all of you for your warming welcome.
@Cocona: Yeah, i'll visit that section for sure. I mean, spam is a work of art, right ?..........j/k
@Kou: Well, if i wait for E patch then it could take forever :070:
Subarashiki Hibi is a good game, but it's quite hard for people to fully understand :th_111_: Zakuro is my favorite, a silent person

Subarashiki is one big mind fuck and it isn't everyone's cup of tea ( definitely not for ppl who wan rabu rabu games). Personally , i am agreeing with most saying that it is the story of the decade and a masterpiece.

I like Yuki more <3~

Last edited:
Certainly a great game, but with no E patch many people can't understand it *sob* The same with Baldr Sky
Well, have you ever play Seinarukana. I'm really looking forward when the E patch is out (through i've finished it quite a long time ago)

Hmm... i don't think it will get translated (once again not a lot of ppl taste will fit even for jap players, they give up halfway). I hope the English scene can pick out something deep and epic just to show ppl VNs is not only about rabu and juice.

Baldr sky is one of my favorite series~ Sora and Makoto <3.

Play a few routes in Seinarukana but didn't finish it yet xD, gotta find time finishing it. I got a friend in my group that is a Spirit of Sword fanatic and finish the whole series. Can't you just replay it in Japanese?

Agree, Baldr Sky is very good (although the ending make me feel sad). But it seem that "Yandere translation" group is going to translate them (they opened a public vote and Baldr Sky is the highest)
Btw, all hail to mind-f**k. Saya, Chaos;Head, Stein;Gates and now Axanael :) I think my brain is going to be fry soon

i will address u as DVMT since dich means funeral service according to Check ._..

MINDFUCK GAMES ARE EPIC. *brofist*

You make me wanna play Axanael as soon as possible now >.<

... I'm going to bail, and leave you two alone to have fun with each other.

SCHOOL JUICE ARE BEYOND EPIC

^ just as usual.

Well, what Check said earlier is true. My nick name mean that (cuz you guys can consider me as a sadist with guro fetish)
MINDFUCK GAMES ARE EPIC.
Let say that to Santa and see what he's gonna give us for X-Mas *cheer*

^ This
moe%2081539%20sample.jpg

If only Santa could be cute like this

Why not, write to Santa see if he could transform into her (quote DVMT as trap/transformation)

Transformation is for magical girl, man :th_117_: Trap is just "undercover"
Personally i still prefer the original Santa cuz if he turn out to be a kawaii girl like that then i think X-Mas is not gonna happen for next year :th_102_:

@ Check - Hitsuji is mai waifu <3

@ DVMT - Which trap character you like?lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!