Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

siu_man1120

Trusted Member
Nov 10, 2013
Hi~I am siu_man1120 from Hong Kong:) but actually I prefer people call me Alice
And my English are not quite well, so there may be some grammar errors :P
Well, I don't know how to introduce myself very well. I'm just an ordinary student who likes playing otome games.
Especially the Alice series made by quinrose
I study art as an elective subject at my school, so maybe you will see me posting my artwork in the future(?)
Although I join this anime-related forum, I've just watched a few anime /_>\
Feel free to chat with me:D よろしく:D

ASF-teamへようこそ, siu_man1120!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Welcome to AS siu~

Hmm... already someone i call alice >< But if you have any alternate you would like?..~

Could always use more people to make the arts sections more lively so new threads would be nice x3

Drop by the spam/games if you feel like chatting~ Theres also stuff in my siggy if you want to pokes~

Hello Alice, welcome to SF
Wow there are a lot of otome gamers joining recently XD
I'm an art student and otome gamers too - and only watch a few anime
Looks like we have things in common
Nice to meet you ^^

hmm...I don't have any alternative name at this moment, since everyone call me Alice @@
And I've gone to the spam section and it's an interesting place :3
For the arts section, I plan to post a new drawing thread, but I'm afraid that I don't have enough paintings to do so...

To samyeung46:
Hmm...I don't have any alternative at this moment, since everyone call me Alice @@
I actually plan to open a new drawing thread, but I'm afraid that I don't have enough drawings to do so
I also went to the spam section and it's an interesting place x3
To chiru:
there are a lot of otome gamers joining recently?
Hmm... I don't know why
but according to my experience, this phenomenon always happens when the forum restricts some download policies?
Is there any new restriction on it?
btw, let me guess... you are the fan of amnesia?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Siu_man1120, welcome to ASF, I hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends while you're at it. Hopefully the resource here you'll find useful and do drop by the LPW if you want to chat with the more active members of the community. All in all I hope you enjoy yourself browsing around ASF!

Secondly, I would like to remind you that in ASF we do not encourage double posting, so please refrain from doing so in the future, thanks~

Thirdly, to mention someone, you should @[username] ; without the square bracket.

LOL i think so, there are strict rules in this forum regarding otome games download because there're always shameless thief taking advantages from uploaders kindness ^^
Oh I love amnesia, but not very much I use this avatar because she's cute lol
My fav is: Jyuuzaengi and Otometeki - and every Rejet's otoge ^^

hmm...I don't have any alternative name at this moment, since everyone call me Alice @@
And I've gone to the spam section and it's an interesting place :3
For the arts section, I plan to post a new drawing thread, but I'm afraid that I don't have enough paintings to do so...

To samyeung46:
Hmm...I don't have any alternative at this moment, since everyone call me Alice @@
I actually plan to open a new drawing thread, but I'm afraid that I don't have enough drawings to do so
I also went to the spam section and it's an interesting place x3
To chiru:
there are a lot of otome gamers joining recently?
Hmm... I don't know why
but according to my experience, this phenomenon always happens when the forum restricts some download policies?
Is there any new restriction on it?
btw, let me guess... you are the fan of amnesia?

Lol well i guess ill just use sui for a while then~
Hmm... amount of drawings... you can always just add more later on~
As for otome gamers i would say that its because there was a new otome section that opened not too long ago?~ Not sure...~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.