Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryuta

初手▽4二角王手
Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Hello,nice to meet you everyone.
My hobby is wathcing anime,playing darts,and eating!
I can speak only Japanese,but I want to talk with everyone,and I will try to read English.
めちゃくちゃな英語ですが、言葉の壁を越えて好きなことを語り合いたいと思っています。みなさん宜しくお願いします!
(文字化けしてないと良いのですが)

Ryutaくん、ASFへようこそ!

ASF社が君を歓迎すると申しますよ!ほら、ここでいっぱい楽しいがあるからよ!そして私が君に色々のASFの部分には沢山楽しいことを望みになるよ。なら君はここで色々の質問ことがある、その後怖くならないから。なぜなら君はいつもいつも私達に歓迎でございます。君は安心の方で私達に来る出来るね。

>nanashi1
Thank you for the reply!
Between English and Japanese there is dificulties to understand each other,But I can feel your kindness very much!
I try to read,and write English.If I wrote something ambiguous or wrong,please tell me that.
I think you like anime,and I like anime too.That has no connection with difference between English and Japanese!

Welcome to AS ryuta~

Drop by the spam/games sometime for a random chat xD

Hmm... dont know enough about japanese to communicate efficiently in it x.x

:hi: ryuta,
pleasure to meet ya, welcome to ASF.
I hope you will have fun here with the rest of us.
:bye:

Thanks for welcoming!

>samyeung46
Nice to meet you!
It is okay that you don't use Japanese.In Japan,this proverb is usually used,"when in Rome, do as the Romans do".But if you want a knowledge of Japanese,please feel free to talk to me.I can speak,read,and write Japanese very well! LOL( a matter of course.)

>LioNeeZ
Thank you!
Do you like Izaya?I like Izaya,and Kamiya Hiroshi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.