Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cytruska

Aug 31, 2013
My name is Kasia (Kate in English). I am new to this kind of sites, and looking for hentai games for girls, I hope you could help me to find one here :)

hi kate, you would be best to look into the hentai game's section, i think thats what its called, but i think most are aimed at guy's though im sure there will be a few aimed at girls

Reactions: cytruska
ASF-teamへようこそ, cytruska!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Welcome to AS Kate~

Hmm... if youre looking for vn then youre probably going to be searching for otome games... Otherwise... shoujo? Im not sure if that has hentai... or umm... idk i just dont know much about hentai games xD

Drop by the spam/games if you feel like chatting~

Lol xD Trying to learn japanese myself~ But im not the best student so... =w= Not that great...

Could you tell me best way to learn that language? I mean, is it better to learn simple words and quotes first, or should I better start learning japanese alphabet?

Could you tell me best way to learn that language? I mean, is it better to learn simple words and quotes first, or should I better start learning japanese alphabet?
The basics recommendation for Japanese learning:

- 1th.: The Japanese sounds/syllables: a, i, u, e, o etc.
- 2nd.: The Kana's (-syllables): Hiragan's, Katakan's - and the special Katakan's
- 3rd.: The grammar rules.
- 4th.: The Kanji's: But to first with less lines written Kanji's begin, okay?

Is that helpful for you?:goodtea:~>

Of course it is useful, any information about it is useful :) Arigato gozaimasu! Yoku dekimashita :P

Iya da yo... Kansha no koto wa hitsuyou nai da yo...:blushhappy:

Hmm yes the alphabet hirigana/katakana first~ One is used for japanese words and the other is for foreign words~
Just going to say kanji is a pain though =w=

Nanashi1, that was too hard for me... yet ;)
samyeung46 thanks ^^
uhh, starting to learn japanese knowing broken English only... it's really painful :P

:hi: cytruska,
pleasure to meet ya, welcome to ASF.
I hope that you will have fun here with the rest of us.
:bye:

[MENTION=65692]cytruska[/MENTION];
I haven't welcomed anyone in quite a long time and only seem to drop by now and then now, yet here I am, Welcome Kasia, hoping this autumn will be good one for all.

Games: I was thinking otome just like Samy did, but I'm not rly sure myself if that has hentai in it or not either so I might not be that much of a help in that department. When you say its for girls, what did you have in mind ? Like where the main player is a girl also then ?

And Japanese eh, I do have some opinions about that I can share with you. I think there is quite a lot of people around here wanting to do the exact same thing, including me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?