Hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.

imPKKer

CF 2013
Elite Member
Dec 17, 2011
Hi, i'm PKKer

Sorry If I have broken English but English is not my main language.
I've been here since December 2011 but I rarely visit this site after most File Hosting deleted Anime from their Site.
I decide to at least contribute a little in forum that I join.

I have interest in anything that moving with sound such as Anime, Games, Video
I like soft colour and a few dark colour.

I hope we can be friend.

Hello PKKer & hope you enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:
It doesn't matter if you have broken english or not, I'm pretty sure you would have a better english as time goes
there is actually a guy who has worse english than you, look at one of nanashi's post & you'll understand :p (sorry nanashi I didn't mean it as an offense)

All of us are friends here :dthumbup:

Hello PKKer & hope you enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:
It doesn't matter if you have broken english or not, I'm pretty sure you would have a better english as time goes
there is actually a guy who has worse english than you, look at one of nanashi's post & you'll understand :p (sorry nanashi I didn't mean it as an offense)

All of us are friends here :dthumbup:

Thanks,
How you get the white cat under your avatar?

white cat...
I'm not sure myself how I got that lol :p
all I do know is that I got that when my posts count reached 200 or 400

white cat...
I'm not sure myself how I got that lol :p
all I do know is that I got that when my posts count reached 200 or 400

Oh, Thank you. Thank for the onionhead too. :cheerleader:
I rarely asking for help. So, sorry if I sound weird... :sowwy:

Lol I first thought you meant the onionhead, after I posted the guide I realized I was mistaken XD

Trust me it doesn't sound weird at all so just ask people if you don't know something :thumbup:

Lol I first thought you meant the onionhead, after I posted the guide I realized I was mistaken XD

Trust me it doesn't sound weird at all so just ask people if you don't know something :thumbup:

Thanks..
I feel horrible for not replying after someone post in my thread. :stress:
That why I not good at starting a topic. :deadsad:

hello imPKKer and welcome back to ASF :hi:

hope you enjoy your time here and have a nice stay :thumbup:

hello imPKKer, and welcome to ASF hope that you will have a great time here :goodtea: + :hi:

Welcome to ASF, PK'er. I hope you'll have a good time here and succeed with improving your English ^^

Hahaha, so true :happytears: I'm not alone! Also no offence, 7up, but sometimes I have a hard time to understand what you mean and I don't know what to say when that happens :/

Well then welcome back in the ASF-team, imPKKer!

Have just again lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you easy again good about the time here, too.

Welcome to AS PKKer~

You get the kyubey at 30 posts or two weeks i believe? ;p

Youre english isnt too bad~ Understandable at least~ Were not going to go grammar nazi on you ;p

Drop by the spam/games :3

Welcome back sounds appropriate ^.^ sooooo welcome back!
Every time I see PKK I think of .Hack GU so you and I are friends in my mind already.
And who cares if you make a few mistakes in grammar; as long as you get your point across you're just fine :fulfilled:
Hope to see you are soon :cheering:

Welcome back sounds appropriate ^.^ sooooo welcome back!
Every time I see PKK I think of .Hack GU so you and I are friends in my mind already.
And who cares if you make a few mistakes in grammar; as long as you get your point across you're just fine :fulfilled:
Hope to see you are soon :cheering:

Thank for all the reply.

100% for you. imPKKer actually mean I'm Haseo (.Hack Haseo)
I actually want to write the meaning of imPKKer but I think maybe I should not include it.

:O I got my kyubey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。