Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vintum

Feb 27, 2013
Just ran across this board today, seems like a good place.

Maybe I can learn of some things here to integrate into my own forum that I opened last month, still pretty dead there right now. I also have a new blog opening soon to replace my blogspot!

Hopefully I'll manage to stick around here for a while - and maybe even share some content of my own later on!

Starting your own forum sounds pretty cool. Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Welcome in the ASF-team, Sita!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too.

Notice:

- Since last month say you? Well then must you still patience have, it will not equal X members coming to your forum - I want to say, that you sure sometime few (100000 m possibly) loyal members get will.
:goodtea:~>

Thanks guys. Running it should be an interesting thing for sure. I have already been through and apparently solved the spambot attack problems. 2 very useful plugins have effectively stopped that. :ninja:

In regard to member count - I have at least one register each day - but most of them don't ever post anything. I'm not expecting a new forum to grow at a fast pace at all, at least not when I'm the only one posting content. I just need some of those people that have a lot to share to come along and decide they want to post there as well. It is open to any kind of legal content, so maybe soon I'll get some contributors coming in. I agree that there isn't much incentive to join a forum when there is only one person doing all the posting. :whistle:

I'm using the same forum software as here, and I like it a lot. I use a lot of plugins made by DB Tech that add to website content. Things like achievements, credit system, a shop for the credits, arcade, a downloads manager, and lots more that I have not added yet.

Maybe some day it will be a popular place. :rolleyes:

Well... Can you then a link to your forum post here...(?) I'd really see, how your forum look, okay?

Well I tried to PM you but your message box is apparently full.
My url is www.planetsita.com

Please note that some of the installed plugins are not yet fully configured for use - mainly the shop. I have a lot going on after all.
Thanks for your interest. :)

Welcome to AS Sita~

Hmm good luck with your forum xD

Drop by the spam/games maybe?~

hello Sita and welcome to ASF :hi:

hope you enjoy your time here and have a nice stay :thumbup:

hello sita, and welcome to ASF, I am delighted to make your acquaintance, its been so long time since I was here so ill leave it at that, enjoy your stay ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

If you are in need of dependable car transport in Gurgaon, consider choosing Rehousing Packers and Movers. Our efficient services ensure a safe and hassle-free journey for your vehicle.
Looking for reliable car transport in Chandigarh? Look no further than Rehousing Packers and Movers. With our seamless services, your vehicle's journey is secure and stress-free.
rean7 wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/040130-tinkerbell-あぶない関係.819442/ to katefile or mexashare.Thanks
mikanbatake wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
dear Nihonjaki90
Do you have this PRETTY×CATION ラブラブバースデーコレクション?I used to have this but got deleted and now only dead links are present in this forum,please consider uploading this!!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?