Hello! ~ I want MEAT!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivi

Soul King
Elite Member
Aug 12, 2013
Hello there, AS members, Vivi here :) I hope I can meet and make some new friends here who share similar interests. I am a very moody(and random!!) person by nature and I can get obsessed about certain things pretty quickly.:S Like, for example I'm currently obsessed with One Piece, seeing the completely idiotic, meaningless title I chose for this thread. XD Anyway, never mind me, as I do(and say) almost everything I do on a whim. :D
Nice to meet you, in advance!:runhappy:

PS: Feel free to just >>> :punch: me.
Oh, and any advice/recommendations on where to start or what to do are very welcome :D

welcome to ASF vivi, i guess you like FF then XD

Thank you! And if by FF you mean Final Fantasy, then of course I do!! I'm glad you like it too! (I hope I got it right :D)

I don't have a PS3, but I have the PSP and PC versions :) And I love them :3

>.< my psp memory card is too small to hold it T.T, you should drop by the game section if you havent already, and if you like role player not just the leveling up kind drop by the harvest moon/rune factory thread or just try them on an emulator XD

Got it, thank you! :) :) I'll go check those. It was nice meeting you :D I hope we get to meet later in the forum. XD

hello there vivi :D
welcome aboard
smilebycraive.gif

enjoy your stay here
smilebycraive.gif

and don't forget to join at spam section of course
43044701.jpg
and of course we are good people dont worry

So-we-meat-again.jpg

me only play ff VII and XIII :foreveralone:

Hahaha Hello D.Ace :D I'll be sure to check the spam section out,:beglife: don't you worry. :D Thank you for the warm, meaty welcome XD.
Ah, I haven't played ALL of them of course, but I'm a big fan, from the bottom of my heart :D.
And btw, I love Portgas D. Ace :dthumbup:

thats good to hear
43044701.jpg
remember vivi
you can be sure we'll be waiting for you there
43044701.jpg
so dont forget

yeah ace is cool :XD:
oh wait.. :surprise::reallyconfused:
he's hot not cool
my mistake :blushing:

Hello vivi, I would like to recommend you a game. It's a old super nintendo game. It surpassed final fantasy 7 in japan. Sadly, it wasn't released in america, only in european continent and japan
The game is called Terranigma.

It's a good game. Try it!

Welcome to AS Vivi~

Hmm yeah drop by the spams/games sometime xD

Random people are fine =w=

ASF-teamにようこそ, Vivi!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

[MENTION=62698]Sets00na[/MENTION]I just searched for it and it looks promising! Thanks a bunch!! And nice to meet you, sets00na :) Hmm..I'll think of a way to get it.

Minna, thank you guys!! I'm starting to feel like I can really find my place here! :) :) And cheers to randomness! :D

Just wanting to let you know about our forum's fine rules and guidelines. XD

:hi: Vivi,
nice to meet you and welcome to ASF.
I hope that you will have fun here with the rest of us.
:bye:

^_^ Hi LioNeeZ, thank you and nice to meet you! :) I hope so too!

[MENTION=62698]Sets00na[/MENTION]I just searched for it and it looks promising! Thanks a bunch!! And nice to meet you, sets00na :) Hmm..I'll think of a way to get it.

You're wellcome, but if you like it, I would recommend you to play the whole trilogy. Search for the Blazer trilogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha