Hello ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

lady

Gamer forever
Feb 2, 2013
Well here i am ~~~

i´m just a otaku woman.... :3 and i played visual novels,otome,Bl well all type.... :3 i hope can re-up many novels and upload new stuff later hohohohoho.... i hope can enjoy here a lot... and yeah.... english is my second language..... o well i hope gave son fun here :3

Welcome in the ASF-team, Lady!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too.

Notice:

- Ah... A otaku woman have we rarely here, where you then of course welcome are.

Welcome babe... I mean lady.

I hope you enjoy your stay around here, and drop by games/spam section when u have time

well i am one otaku all the time soo i thing i have a lot time except when i need study for my test XDDD
but well thanks for both for say :3 i am welcome hohohoho :3

I'm kinda new to otome, but it's interesting XD
nice to meet you~ \^o^/

hello lady and welcome to ASF :hi:

hope you enjoy our time here and have a nice stay :thumbup:

wahhhhh arigatou!!!!! ;3 i hope can talk with all :) and enjoy this stay with all :3

just drop at spam section and join LPW thread, and you can talk freely with us :XD:

Hey lady, welcome to the forums, if you check out the forum games you find many never ending games like Count to million feel free to join :)

Welcome and enjoy your stay! We need to get to million =D.

Don't let the eyes scare you =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。