Status
Not open for further replies.

xXPsychoKittyDXx

*glares from a distance*
Trusted Member
Sep 15, 2013
hey everyone, I'm Dizzy AKA PsychoKitty AKA Neko AKA mostly any cat related nickname...:hi:
annnnyways... I'm here because this reminds me of another manga website i used to go on called Mangatoshokan that got taken down, and it was always a cool place to be online......:sigh:
so yeahh, anyways, hello everyone, i'm looking forward to meeting some cool people and possibly contributing to some cool discussions and reading some cool manga, etc. HIIIIIIIII :runhappy:

Welcome PsychoKitty! Too bad your old place got taken down, hopefully you can frolic freely here.

Check out the spam/games sections for chat. :)

[MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; an example of the name, btw.

Welcome to AS Dizzy~

Another to join the bunch of cats around here xD

Drop by the spams/games if you find time x3

ASF-teamへようこそ, xXPsychoKittyDXx!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice:

- Another kitty, hmm... We need then slowly a bigger place for the lot homeless and poor cats here...:goodtea:~>

:hi: xXPsychoKittyDXx,
pleasure to meet ya, welcome to ASF.
I hope that you will have fun here.
:bye:

welcome to AS^-^

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION];
yeah,I want to be friendly with PsychoKitty.

let's enjoy chatting!

/me give kitty poisoned cat nip... helloo...Neko.. Welcome to AS..

Have Fun IN here..

Cyaa...

give kitty poisoned cat nip...

*sniffs it, starts coughing, dies. :deadsad: spirit rises out of body but then returns to body. wakes up :smug:* luckily i have about 7 lives left and i won't fall for that trick twice *runs off* :runaway:~

*sniffs it, starts coughing, dies. spirit rises out of body but then returns to body. wakes up* luckily i have about 7 lives left and i won't fall for that trick twice *runs off*~

Uh oh, if you meet frank you will run out of those pretty fast ^^;;;

Uh oh, if you meet frank you will run out of those pretty fast ^^;;;

then i guess i will either have to defeat frank in an epic battle.... or just avoid him. my heart says to choose the first decision, but my head says to choose the second decison. :reallyconfused:guess i'll just cross that bridge when i get there (-_-)

Welcome, I'm kind of new here myself, this is a great community though everyone is really nice here.

If you are lucky you can help us stuff him down a hole or something :runhappy:

You may see one day and decide for yourself! Things always get deadly when he is around ;)

another cat person?

welcome, also ignore final.

frank doesn't bite much and is generally harmless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.