hello,everyone!I am a Chinese boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ojosama

Nov 11, 2011
:PBelieve it or not,I was just going to sleeping when I saw this forum last night.Then I started to like it.But I am not good at English.So cloud you give me a hand when I fall into trouble.
Besides,I am so suprised that so many young people like Japanese animation in your country.Great!I just like Japanese animation,and some are so moving.Maybe we can be friends and share happiness together!

Welcome, ojosama and regards to China!

I assure you there are a lot of people from different countries here in AS. I hope you'll enjoy to stay here, at least I was like you when I registered to here and then just stucked here for a long time, even nights without sleeping :D Hope you'll enjoy the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: ojosama
Welcome to ASF, ojosama.
Have fun in the Spam Section.

Mei you wen ti, we'll help you out when you have difficulties with your English.

Reactions: ojosama
Welcome to AS Ojosama :D Im Chinese American so i sort of understand the problems that come with it XD

Welcome.. i have china bloodlines too in my body.. khukhukhu,.. have fun in spam Sec n ASF>.. XD

Hey there, welcome to A-S. Just guessing from your name... ojou-sama fetish? :p

欢迎 ojosama :), may you enjoy and having fun in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/