Hello~

Status
Not open for further replies.

xavor

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2012
Hello everyone :D
Some of you alrdy saw me playing some of the forum games.
Im 17 and Im from Italy,
I love reading manga and watching anime.
This is a really well done site with alot of funny people who animate it...
Cya in, xavor :runhappy:

hi xavor welcome to Anime Sharing~

well since you have already joined the games/spam section join the LPW~

have fun and please enjoy teasing egozi or eating samy or....hmm biting AhGwee:dthumbup:

Whats LPW?

Mmhh I can consider the last thing you said.. Biting AhGwee.. Mmh~ I'm wondering whats his flavor?!

lol taste him first

and lpw aka "last post wins" there is a thread spam there do whatever you'd like~:thumbup:

don't forget eating samy~

Is he(?!) so good that I have to eat him(?!) ghgghghgh I have to do it one day..

Welcome in to the "hard" world of AS., xavor!

Have lot fun with us all and discovery here your options.

Hi~ I don't think I've said hi to you before. What made you think of xavor as a name? I think I'm the only member without an official into thread! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA :D
see you around~ :3

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

It's all fun and games in the end here. ^^

Still, there is the VN Cafe and General Discussions or even the Graphics Showcase that may interest you as well. :3

Chat and be merry~

Please have a cookie~

widzo.jpg

Welcome to Anime Sharing, xavor~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Hm? Who are the funny people?

Welcome to AS xavor~

I wouldnt eat sams~ The last time people tried they sort of went to visit the rest of the SSS in the afterlife~

/me does random happy dance with clones~

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:
:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

It's all fun and games in the end here. ^^

Still, there is the VN Cafe and General Discussions or even the Graphics Showcase that may interest you as well. :3

Chat and be merry~

Please have a cookie~

widzo.jpg

Can someone please tell me why Renano keep inviting people to have poisoned cookies?!

Welcome to AS xavor~

I wouldnt eat sams~ The last time people tried they sort of went to visit the rest of the SSS in the afterlife~

/me does random happy dance with clones~

You're better than a spambot<3

Hi~ I don't think I've said hi to you before. What made you think of xavor as a name? I think I'm the only member without an official into thread! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA :D
see you around~ :3

It sounds so good to me, and cause I use it everywhere by atleast 1year ^-^
Do you know some char with that name? Cus I've never heard of one :P

Welcome to Anime Sharing, xavor~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Hm? Who are the funny people?

AhGwee is one of them, then I'm having fun with Ralium and unown ;D also Samy... but who cares about a spambot~ <3

Hmm would you have preferred her other method over her cookies? xD

Lol ill take that as a compliment :3
Hmm and then you just insult spambots :goodtea:

Lol Welcome to AS muffin_fresh but you should make your own intro thread ;p

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by samyeung46
viewpost-right.png

Lol Welcome to AS muffin_fresh but you should make your own intro thread ;p

sam had right...

[MENTION=30305]xavor[/MENTION]

Lol~

Sam warned you already... :traitor:

I'll just say that I like to be 'amused'. :goodtea:

Enjoy your cookies and sweet treats. Could be your last. :fulfilled:

[MENTION=30438]muffin_fresh[/MENTION]

Like Sam mentioned, it's best to make a new thread if you would like to introduce yourself.

Still, 'tis all right~

Welcome and please enjoy your stay.

Discover the wonders of AS. :3

Please have a sweet treat~

V6J0F.jpg

Hello there xavor
Welcome to ASF,
enjoy your stay and have some fun.
drop by games n spam section if you have a time.
Nice to meet you :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。