Hello~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joyjason

Cynical Philosopher
Elite Member
Dec 16, 2010
Hi there. I don't know what I'm supposed to put here, but here goes, lol

I've been a follower of eXalpha blog from... 2008? I think? Not an old member, but I've also conversed with Checkmate a bit about food and such ^^

Nonetheless, I hope to get along with everyone here <3

Further info about me. I'm a high school Senior with a Full Korean Background. I came to the US when I was young, so I'm proficient in both languages. As for Japanese, I'm more proficient than your average weeaboo, but not to the point where I can write a paper entirely in Japanese.

Welcome to AS, Joy ^^ Nice to see someone who know some of the people here already. Please enjoy yourself here ^^

Welcome to AS, Joyjason. ^^
Hope you enjoy the new outfit and I wonder what kind of "food" that would've been. :P
Also don't worry about what you write in your initial post; an inquisitional batch of questions will be asked soon. :P

Hello!~
Welcome to AS, hope you enjoy your stay in the forums~

:059: Hi Joyjason and welcome to AS!

Haha, I guess you made me laugh because of the word "weeaboo". well this our time to get to know you better.

just for a quick interview:
Q. How did you come up with that username?
Q. What are the anime's you're watchin' now? and what are you favorites?
Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
Q. What are your hobbies?
Q. What kind of stuff do you like?

be active , keep posting and enjoy your stay.

See ya :967339c1:

^ here comes the question.

Hello Joyjason, welcome to AS and hope we can chat more about VNs.

Greeting and welcome to AS, Joyjason~ ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay here and come chatting with us in the LPW thread ;)

Hey hey, welcome to the forum Joyjason. You sure have quite an interesting identity, haha. I wish I was proficient on other languages aside from English too... but envy aside, you should check out the spam section and join in some of our random conversations, make new friends easily, and enjoy your stay here! ^^

On the side note: Beware of Checkmate's JUICE.

Hey there, Joyjason.
Welcome to AS. Hope we have lots of good time together here.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks